Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Thirty: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

We got off the plane in Brisbane Australia, we would be here for the next two weeks doing shows and signings, things like that. Then to Sydney. After that New Zealand. I got the feeling Rachael was still hiding something from me, but I couldn't figure it out.

“When do we have to be at the venue?” I asked Monte.

“In an hour, I think we should just sleep on the bus and head straight there” He answered. I nodded. We were shown to the tour bus that we would travelling on for a month. Great. I put my things down and got in one of the top bunks. I really had to rest before we went anywhere.

1 Hour Later...

“Were here!!” Ronnie yelled, waving his hands in my face.

“Oh good” I mumbled, getting up.

“Stop moping, we have soundcheck and then a meet and greet” He told me.

“Already?”

Not that I didn't love the fans or anything, I'm just really tired. Maybe the fans could put me in a better mood. I followed Ronnie around to the front, we decided to walk past, cause an uproar. Ronnie is like that.

“Max!”

“Ronnie” We signed a few things and went in.We ran through a couple of songs for soundcheck then we had to go back to the dressing room to meet the fans.

“Fun” I muttered to myself.

“Be nice” Ronnie warned me. I just rolled my eyes. I pulled on a fake smile before walking into the room. Rachael was there talking to a couple of girls.

“I thought you were waiting on the bus” Ronnie said to her.

“I was bored, and there's only two fans. One of them happens to be your cousin Teri” She replied. His eyes widened and then went and hugged the girl.

“How come we've never met?” He asked Teri.

“Because you've never been to Australia” She answered, she had this smartass grin on her face.

“So what have you been up to?” Rachael asked her.

“I've been studying, I got my journalism degree and I live with my boyfriend andChloe” Then she put her hand over her mouth. What?

“You live with Chloe?” I asked her.

“You weren't supposed to say anything” The other girl added. What...her accent sounded familiar. She's definetly wasn't Australian. Then she pulled up her sunglasses.

“Chloe Anne Radke at your service” She said.

Holy fucking crap!
♠ ♠ ♠
my thoughts exactly!