Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Thirty Two: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

“Is that what you've been keeping from me?” I asked Rachael, we were now in a hotel so I could grab some stuff before I went to the hospital.

“Yes, I'm sorry Max. But she begged me not to tell you” She answered.

“So who's is it?” Ronnie asked her. Probably some stupid Australian guy who I would want to beat the crap out of.

“He's yours Max, Scott is one hundred percent yours. And before you argue, she told me that she hasn't been with anyone since you” Rachael told me.

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. I have a son...but how? Well of course I knew how it happened, but you get my meaning.

“She took the morning after pill though” I replied.

“It doesn't always work Max” Monte added. That would mean I have a son, and...he's in hospital right now.

“I have to go see her” I mumbled, I started putting my shoes back on.

“You'll only cause trouble” Robert warned me.

“I don't care, I love Chloe, and Scott is my son so I have to go” I left anyway, I called Chloe's phone.

(“Hello?”)

“Its Max, which hospital are you at?”

(“Brisbane City Hospital, why?”)

“Cause I'm coming to see you, I want to be with you, especially during this”

(“The doctors got him breathing again, they'll only keep him over night”)

“Well I will be there for you then, please”

(“Fine, I'll see you soon. I'm in room 3 in the childrens ward by the way”)

“Thanks, I'll see you soon”

I hung up and went outside to the bus. I called a taxi and it only took five minutes to get to the hospital. I walked into the kids ward.

“Can you show me room three?” I asked a nurse.

“Sure, just this way” She answered. She took me down a hall and opened a door labelled room 3. On the side it had the names of the kids. Scott Radke.

And thats my son.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, I closed it behind me. Chloe was sitting on the far side, I looked at the bed. A little boy was lying there asleep. He looked just like me.

“They got him stabilised fifteen minutes ago” Chloe told me.

“Thats good” I walked over by his bedside.

“Hey” He stirred a little and grabbed my hand, but went back to sleep. Chloe stood up and came up behind me.

“I thought he was going to die” She whispered, I heard her soft crying.

“Hey, its okay. Everything is gonna be okay, Scott is fine now” She nodded.

“Thank you Max” I pulled her into a hug with my other arms. It felt so good just to have her back here again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I used Max's middle name for his son, cute right?