Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Thirty Three: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

I woke up, forgetting where I was for a short moment. Then I looked around, seeing the white walls. I was in hospital. I couldn't move at all though, thats when I noticed still had his arms around me. I had woken up next to him in such a long time, it felt so good. He eventually opened his eyes.

“Morning” He whispered.

“Thanks for staying with me” I said.

“Anytime” We just sat there staring at eachother for a long time, eventually he leaned down and I closed my eyes.

“MUM!!!” I sighed and got up. Max squeezed my hand before letting me go. I walked over to where Scott was lying.

“What is it darling?” I asked him.

“Can we get mac...”

“Donalds?” I finished for him. He nodded with a big grin on his face.

“Who's that?” He asked, pointing to Max, I reached my hand out to Max and pulled him over.

“Honey, do you know how I told you daddy lived faraway from us?” Scott nodded. “Well this is your dad...”

His face was blank for a second, then this huge grew on his face.

“Daddy!!” He yelled, Max picked him up for a hug and Scott just held onto him. I almost cried.

“Why is mummy sad?” He asked Max.

“She's not sad, she's very happy” Max answered. I smiled, Max laced our fingers together.

“So once they let you go, shall we all go mcdonalds? You can even meet your Uncle Ronnie” He said.

“Who's that?”

I laughed.

“Thats my brother darling”

Eventually the nurse discharged him. Max called a taxi and we headed back to the hotel. Scott took an immediate liking to everyone. Especially Ronnie, and Ronnie liked him just as much.

“I think he's telling you something” I said to Rachael. Her eyes grew wide.

“Uh....”

“Hang on...” He put Scott down and told him to go back to me and Max. He then started fumbling around in his pocket. Is he doing what I think he's doing?

“Rachael, will you marry me?” He got down on one knee, holding a ring in front of her. She looked like she was about to cry. Awwww!

“Yes” She eventually said. We had to turn away when they kissed.

“Awww! My brother is getting married!!” I exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh. But I did see Rachael and Ronnie blush. At least someone gets their happy ending.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwww!!!!