Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Four: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

"I hate mornings" I woke up on Ronnie's couch. Great. Then I remembered what I was doing last night, waiting for Chloe to come home. I rushed upstairs to her room, she wasn't there. Ronnie walked in looking like he hadn't had enough sleep.

"Is she not here?" He asked me.

"Nope" I answered, worried.

"She's probably with Rachael still"

"She is" We turned to see her parents in the doorway.

"What is she doing?" I asked him.

"She went away for a couple of days, we convinced her to think about the whole arrangement. Don't worry, she'll be back"

"Great, just fucking great" I said once they had left for work.

"Don't stress dude, I know my sister, she'll come around soon enough" He said, more interested in his cheerios I think.

"But she'll never feel the same way, we both know that"

"Not if you mope around, I may be an idiot when it comes to love...but I know that girls love when you sweep them off there feet! Do some romantic crap..."

I laughed. Yeah his explaination was a little off, but he had the right idea.

"I just don't wanna see any kissing! My little sister and bestfriend...ew!!!"

My phone started ringing, it was Chloe.

"Yay!" I answered it quickly.

"Hello"

("Hey Maxwell")

"Hey Chloe, one thing, I miss you!"

She laughed, I fucking loved her laugh.

("I miss you too Max, two more days and I'll be home")

"You better, who else is gonna eat Ronnie's penis cookies?"

Ronnie a spoonful of cheerios at me.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you in a couple of days"

("Okay, bye Max!!!")

Ronnie started making loud kissing noises.

("What the fuck is my brother doing?")

"He's being his usual retarded self"

("Oh good, well bye Max")

"Bye Chloe" I hung up and glared at Ronnie, who just stared at me innocently.

"I'm trying not to make it obvious, otherwise she'll never come back!"

"Yes she will, because she loves you! And wants to have your babies!" He started singing. I just rolled my eyes and wiped the cheerios off my shirt. This was going to be interesting couple of days.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't u just love Ronnie?