Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Seven: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

"Party time!" I yelled. I was being sarcastic, Max had just picked me and Ronnie up for school. Such a nice boy.

"Okay, how much caffiene have you had Chloe?" Max asked me.

"Only three cups of coffee, but Ronnie made it!" I pointed to Ronnie, he was sitting in the back with Monte.

"Hey! Mom and dad aren't home, so we can have all the coffee we want" He replied, sticking out his tongue.

"Aren't you supposed to be the older one?"

He just shrugged.

"Never gonna happen" Max said to me, smiling.

"I know" For some reason I felt like holding his hand, just to feel what it would be like. I reached over and took his right hand in my left. It was a perfect fit. It sounds so cliche, but thats what it felt like. Max gave my hand a little squeeze but kept his eyes on the road.

"Max and Chloe in a tree..." Monte started, but I think had something to say.

"I do not want to hear about my sister and my bestfriend thank you" He told Monte.

"But they're the cutest couple!" He exclaimed in a girly voice, causing the rest of us to crack up laughing.

"Not when there alone in a tree, I don't want to know..."

I shook my head. We soon arrived at school.

"Time to go hell and back!!" I started singing at the top of my voice. Max ran around hugged me, putting his hand over my mouth.

"Hey..." I licked his hand.

"Ewwwww! Girl germs!!" He yelled, wiping his hand on my shirt.

"You didn't seem to mind when we were kissing" I replied.

"True" He leaned in and kissed me softly. I smiled into it, kissing him back.

"Oi!! Its way too fucking early for PDA!!" We heard Robert say.

"Robert my lesbian friend!" I exclaimed, going over to hug him.

"Thanks midget" He patted my head, causing me to slap his back. I'm not tall enough to reach his head, thats how short I am. I walked back over to Max, he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and joined in the conversation the other guys were having. It left me time to think.

I didn't what was going with me and Max. Sure, we kissed and stuff, but I don't think we were official, apart from the arranged marriage of course.

So what the hell do I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know, talk, perhaps?