Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Eight: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

"Come on," I was pulling Chloe by the hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked me. We were in the deserted part of school. I found the janitors closet. Okay, this will have to do.

"Why here?" Her eyes scrunched up.

"I wanted a little privacy with you" I told her.

"Great, and in a janitors closet"

"At least its clean" I replied. She rolled her eyes and turned on the light. But seeing the mess she turned it off again. I laughed.

"So whats up Maxwell?' She teased.

"Oh nothing" I leaned in and kissed her hard. I had been waiting to do this properly for so long. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck, we fell down, knocking things over. But we didn't take any notice.

"Max," She pulled away only slightly.

"Whats wrong?"

"What are we doing?" She said.

"Were kissing" I'm confused, does she not want to.

"Its just that...I was wondering if this meant were together or not" She confessed.

"If you want us to be, cause I do" She blushed.

"Yeah, I do" I went back to kissing her. Suddenly the door sprung open. But it wasn' the janitor. It was the guys.

"Ooooh, they were gonna fuck!!!" Robert yelled.

"Guys, shut up!" I hissed, getting off Chloe, I helped her up.

"So you're telling me that if we hadn't showed up that you you two would have been fucking right now?" Ronnie asked us.

"Thats for us to know, and for you never to find out" I answered.

"Your mean...." They made us come out and go to lunch with them. So much for private time with her. I held her hand as we walked.

"By the way were all partying later" Ronnie informed us.

"Who's house do you wanna crash?" I asked him, we never got invited to parties. Well us guys didn't.

"Marie Kennedy, she's hosting since her parents are away"

Another night of fun coming up.
♠ ♠ ♠
fun or drama?