Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

18

That stupid leech threw a rock at me, that bastard. I thought bitterly as i laid on the ground.

My whole right side was mending at the moment. I could feel my bones mend at awkward ways. Growling loudly, i warned him to stay away from Zeeva. The Francisco guy tackled the red-eyed bloodsucker.

While they were distracted, i dragged myself over to Zeeva. Her breathing was shallow and fileld with pain. I winced. It hurts to breathe deeply. I ignored it, though, and filled my lungs with the air around me to let out an ear-piercing howl that echoed. Soon thoughts jumbled in my mind but i had to struggle to stay awake.

I heard a heavy breathing and the thudding of multiple feet. Darkness then soon ove took me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FUCK ME SIDEWAY UPSIDE DOWN WALKING DOWN A HILL EATING ICECREAM!!!" I shouted as Dr. Cullen rebroke most of my bones.

" I heard a slight chuckle but that didn't mask the pain. "Fucking cocksucker!!! Hurts like a son of a fucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The pain didn't subside with any amount of meds.

It was still there, but through all the pain, i was simply wondering where Zeeva was.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but something. I'm sorry that it has tacken me so long, i've just had some problems at home that's all.

Starz...

R.I.P. Ash&&Dustin