Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

26

Sophie led me back to the house. I could feel myself closing up.My emotion seemed to disappear like fog in the morning light.

Cold seeped around me when I seated myself at Emily's small table. Sophie's smile was bright though and her words were light. I would've laughed at some of the stuff she said but it seemed caught in my throat.

I only nodded and let the fake smile burn my lips. I noticed the light fading outside. Or was that coming from inside me? Was my light finally fading?

"Okay! So enough about me! Where are you from?" Sophie asked lightly.

How can someone laugh and smile so much? It seems impossible...

"Minnesota." Sophie didn't seem troubled by my dead voice.

"Isn't it cold there???"

"I like the cold."

"So does your family miss you and all them gumdrops?"

My body tensed and my eyes burned. I kept my face emotionless as I just got up and walked away. Once I was on the dirt road for a little bit, I ran. All my emotions and memories once again pushed against my barriers.

"Jake!" I could barely yell above my normal voice.

My legs felt rubbery and I soon just slumped against a tree that was near the road. My tears fell and I just let go.

Jake's P.O.V.

My paws thundered as I ran to Sam's house. I took long strides before I finally skidded to a stop in the woods.

"Jake!" It was Zeeva.

I ran towards her.

She was crying. Totally lost it. I didn't know what to do...
♠ ♠ ♠
^.^ glad you're all reading and i really want to give a shout out to all the people who have commented but there are to many lol 0.0

Thanks for Subscribing and commenting and reading and what's your favorite kind of soup? 0.o