Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 29

In woke up again. Moonlight was shinning thorugh the window. Sweat beaded down my neck. I tried to move away from the thing giving me heat but it held tighter. I looked up to see Jake still sleeping.

I pushed my self up so I was even with his face. I brushed my lips agaisnt his cheeks before kissing him on the mouth. It only took a few moments before I felt Jake kiss back. Our lips moved in a heated rhythm.

A feeling deep down in my heart told me to hold on to this moment as long as I could. It felt like this would be the last long deep kiss. Tears streamed from my blue eyes as my trembling hands ran through Jake's dark hair.

Finally, to my dismay, Jake pulled away with deep pants escaping his mouth. Although, I was no different.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jake whispered before kissing away my tears.

"I-I," I paused while trying to hold myself together, "Through this time that I have known you, I have really grown into liking you. A lot. And, well, this is soon for me but I think I'm ready to admit it. I love you, Jake." I whispered the last part with my eyes still holding his.

Jake's mouth crushed agaisnt mine. I could taste his breath on my tongue before we explored each other's mouths. I attempted to flip Jake over but we landed on the floor. Laughter escaped my throat for once. True and utter bliss washed over me when I finally killed my barriers and let my emotions fly. They weren't sad and depressed emotions but happy and joyous feelings. I had missed the feeling so much.

I could feel my hope flare into a burning fire in my heart. Maybe I was going to survive.

"I need to tell you something." Jake stated before pulling me away and hoisting us up off the floor.

"Go on." I murmered, still blushing from our very heated moment.

"Your aunt called and all that stuff when you were sleeping. I told my dad to tell her that you weren't feeling good so you were just going to crash at our house for the night."

"Thank you." I pecked Jake before going towalk down the stairs.

Jake grabbed my hand and followed behind me on the steps. I smiled. Jake squeezed my hand when we entered the small kitchen.

"There's a bonfire on La Push if you would want to go there instead." Jake suggested.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Only if you carry me." I gave a sly smile. "Or we could find a place in the woods and...stare at the stars." I finished off awkwardly.

Jake laughed before picking me up like a father would pick up his daughter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck.

"No matter how much I want to...uhh..."Stare at the stars in the woods", I can't because...well...the pack wouldn't like the images to much."

I laughed before nodding. Jake walked out into the cool fall night. Then he started running.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys were three short. tsk-tsk-tsk. This chapter may be sweet but I'm now estimating about 6 or so chapters left. It's not going to be to pretty...=(

I may not be able to update for a week after Tuesday so sorry. (Btw, I'll try and make the chapters longer but my time is being cut short right now)

Well what do you think of the cute chapter???