Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 31

My head throbbed with so much pain. I could taste iron in my mouth when a feeble cough escaped my lips.

The sound of someone sobbing reached my stuffed up ears. I could feel my body be drawn to something close. The object felt cold and hard; like ice. I tried to sick in deep breathe but my lungs felt closer together. Pain radiated through my whole body. It felt like every bone in my body was broken.

"Why won't you heal?!" I heard faintly.

A deep menacing growl erupted from somewhere around me. It was loud enough to hurt my ears. I managed to suck in enough air to push my ribs out in excruciating pain. I let the ear-piercing scream to leave my lips as I tried to blink the red dots from my vision.

All went quiet.

I started breathing harder; trying to get as much oxygen in my lungs. I could feel my ribs cracking with the rapid rise and fall of my chest. My eyes were open but unseeing. I suddenly felt a burning heat on my cheek.

"Zeeva! Baby, don't die on me!" I heard someone faintly cry out.

Fransisco's P.O.V.

The heat rose in severity in my chest as my head actually started to spin. I concentrated on healing Zeeva but all seemed lost because her broken ribs and broken right arm were not a clean break but the bone was shattered from the vampire that attacked before I did. The dog, Jake, hovered over Zeeva, leaving me little room to let my radiating electricity to work right.

I couldn't help it anymore. I slammed my hand into Jake's chest with enough force to send him sprawling 15 feet but not enough force to break his sternum. Jake's eyes went blazing but i yelled quickly, "Either you give me some room to heal her or she'll fucking die, dumbass!"n

Jake froze. Every muscle in his body was taut. My teeth ground together as I let my black eyes burn into him. Jake finally slumped to the ground in a certain defeat but he still glared at me. I stared back at Zeeva. Her heart was thumping in an odd rhythm.

My muscles tensed as I heard his approach.

"Nice to fucking meet you again, Cameon." I growled darkly.

His harsh laugh echoed before abruptly stopping. I knew that he could smell her sweet blood just as strongly as I could. A feral snarl ripped from the place that Jake had been sitting. I didn't need to glance up to see the action around me.

I knew that Jake was trying to kill Cameon for harming Zeeva. Hell, I wanted to do the same but I knew soemthing that Jake didn't. Cameon was a strong leader which meant he had multiple followers. I knew that Cameon never gave up. He always got what he wanted.

The snapping of large jaws seemed so faint to me as I started to feel the joy of hearing Zeeva's bones snap together and right themselves.

She took a more settled breath. I gently stood up and whipped around.

Cameon had a large concentrated smile on his face. I grimaced before tackling him from behind. "Jake take Zeeva to Sam's." I said before fluidly getting up and staring blankly at Cameon.

Jake Howled loudly before turning back and picking Zeeva up. Her bones were healed enough for a small journey to the other dogs.

I watched Cameon warily as he stood casually with a large grin on his face.

"That dog was fun to taunt." He commented.

"I see that you haven't made any movements on trying to change yourself into a better vampire." I ignored Cameon's comment.

"It's no fun, my brother! Why stalk Animals when you can't here them scream? When you can't feel the terror radiating off of them?"

"Murderer." I whispered before turning away.

"I'll see you soon, my Friend." Cameon called after me with a laugh.

My body was tense as I gracefully left Cameon where he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's not the alst chapter so I decided to be nice and give you guys more time =] any questions, just message me. COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!

Sixx A.M. is awesome!