Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 5

Jacob’s P.O.V.

I kept Zeeva’s smiling face in my mind. I started running full speed through the rain. Occasionally catching Zeeva’s sweet scent. It was almost intoxicating. And the lonely one finally gets a whiff off love through imprinting on the unsuspecting. Leah’s teasing thoughts cut through my mind.

Hey! You imprinted on poor John! Seth shot back.

And I imprinted on poor unsuspecting Leah! So what! Hey where the hell is Paul? John, the newest of our pack.

Everyone saw my heated but extremely short argument with Paul. My body seemed to remember how tired I was and my step faltered causing me to hit a nice size tree. I heard it crack as I sat on the ground with a headache.

Sam’s howl cut through the air and I was dizzy as I stood up. Shaking my head just made it worse. Laughter filled my mind but it had a tint of sympathy. I growled and willed my self to not be sluggish but my feet didn’t listen so it took me a while to get to the wanted destination.’

I sat next to Embry and Seth. Sam was pacing in the middle of the circle. Growls ripped from his muzzle. He was furious at Paul. Apparently Paul hadn’t change for three days and he had been ignoring his duties.

There is ANOTHER bloodsucker in the territory. It must be the black leaches mate. Paul was supposed to patrol that area. Sam’s angry thoughts made me want to laugh.

Paul was so going to get it.

You know it, Jake. You should go back and get some sleep. John stated.

I am NOT going to go back to my house because for all I know, they could be screwing on the counter.

Everyone all shuddered but laughed. I quickly transformed just before someone got a mental picture. The pack either rubbed their face with their paw and wrinkled their nose in disgust or they slammed their head down on the ground.

I think Seth was really the only one that did that but I still laughed. No one looked towards me but Sam and he just nodded his head allowing for me to go home. I ran towards La Push beach because I had some sweats hidden by one of the trees closer to the water. I was so happy that no one was on the beach because they would have thought I was streaking. Ha-ha

After I got my sweats on, I walked over to retrieve my other drenched clothing. Exhaustion swept over me as I slowly walked back to my house. I was cautious as I walked into the house but Paul and Rachael were sitting on the small couch watching the small TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a lot of time to type and what not so that is why i all of a sudden have a bunch of chapters! =]

<3
StAr