Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

6

“You are in deep shit now, Paul.” I told him.

“Jacob Black! Watch your language!” Rachael scolded me.

“Yes, MOTHER.” I shot back.

Rachael ignored me. “What are you doing wet?! You better be mopping that up.”

“Hmm…What happened to my sister? Oh yeah! She started dating Paul!”

I walked away to get some clothes. It wouldn’t matter much since I was going back outside, but I just put on some basketball shorts. Rachael completely ignored me. I didn’t really care as I made my way outside.

[c]Zeeva’s P.O.V.[/c]

I finally put my clothes away. It was raining outside but I had a strong urge to go back on La Push. So much had happened. Maria had woken up freaking out in the car. I had lied to her.

“What happened?! Why are we still alive?! Where is that giant beast, thing?!!! What HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”

“Calm the freak down!!! We were walking on the beach but you got tired so we went back to the car! Freakin’ A, Child! You must’ve had a stupid nightmare.” I tried to make as much emotion in my voice as I could muster.

Maria didn’t notice anything new to my dead voice. She just went on with her nightmare. Apparently it was exaggerated after she fainted. Great!

I just drove…home…silently.


I slipped on a dark blue tank top and shorts. It was cold outside but I just put on my flip-flops. I left a note on my bed saying that I was going for a quick walk. Everyone was in the living room or kitchen so I was able to escape without being noticed or followed. The rain felt like it was coming down in sheets…sideways.

I started jogging through the rain keeping my head down. My hair plastered to my head and the big drops stung as they hit my skin but the cold feeling gave me comfort. I lifted my head up and let the rain soak my face. The rain stung but felt good.

I never wore make-up anymore so I didn’t have to worry about my make-up running. I was nearing La push when suddenly I ran into something. I opened my eyes and looked through the rain to see a guy staring back at me.

It was the one from the beach. His eyes were half open as he looked down on me. Some emotion mixed with the exhaustion in his eyes. His deep brown eyes seemed to hold me frozen to the spot. Rain pounded down even harder, almost like the clouds were mourning a long forgotten tragedy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lots of love to all those that have read!

STAR!!!!!!