The Kill

West Chester

The West Chester, Pennsylvania show was just about finished. Jared looked into the crowd and thought to himself. ' this is the best crowd yet.'

"From yesterday, FROM YESTERDAY! But he doesn't want to read the message here!" Jared belted the final chorus of the song. A split second after the song ended, the crowd exploded with energy! A girl in the front row of the pit had on a homemade, 'Jared, MARRY ME?!' t shirt. Haha, clever, he thought.

"Who wants free shit?!" Tomo shouted to the pit. He tossed out the guitar picks and drumsticks. Guys and girls pretty much killed eachother over who got what. The girl that had on the "marry me" shirt, caught one of the drumsticks. As soon as Tomo had finshed tossing out the stuff to the pit, 30stm walked off stage.

*Backstage*

Backstage the guys were full of excitement.

"Damn! That was an amazing show! I swear, it has been the best performance since the tour has started! Matt exclaimed, setting the bass next to a pile of amps.

"Yeah. I think we can all agree everyone in West Chester loves us! Just wait until Philadelphia comes one week from now. We will be eaten alive by girls who adore us." Jared added with a grim on his face. All the other band mates laughed.

"Speaking of Philly, there is a marvelous hotel that I booked for us, to all get away and relax for a little while." said Jared.

"Seriously! Dude, you're so nice!" Shannon said.

"Awesome!" Matt and Tomo said in unison.

" This is great! It will be good for us just to chill for a while. Where is it?"

"It is a refurbished mansion on the east side of Philadelphia. Now it is a hotel." Jared explained. He felt so good that the guys were eager to go and get away. He knew they were either going to hate or love the idea. At least they didn't hate it.

" This will be an interesting get away. It will be good to get off tour for a while and relax."
Shannon said.
Jared hadn't told them the best part about it.

" The best part about it, is that we have the whole hotel to ourselves. No other reservations have been made while we are staying there. Just us."