Sequel: *** Isn't My Case

It Was a Lie When They Smiled

Rocky

Frank’s POV
(Christmas, 2008)

“Dee,” I whispered rolling over in the warm bed, “Dee.”

“Hmm,” She groaned sleepily, she looked over at the clock, “Frank its 6 AM… what?”

I smiled and started shaking her playfully.

“Come on get up” I said as if I were a child bagging to go to Wendy’s. Delilah sighed heavily the sat straight up in bed. I smirked and looked up at her.

“God damn it,” She said throwing the covers off her body. I laughed at her reaction then I stopped.

“Wait, are you going to wake up Gee and them?” I also hopped out of bed.

“I am now,” Delilah laughed softly.

“Okay. So I’ll get Mikey and Ashley… then you get Gee and Kierstyn, and we’ll both get Bob and Ray,” I explained meeting up with Dee in the hall.

“Got it,” I said smiling. I returned the smile and walked over to Mikey and Ashley’s door and Dee went over to Kierstyn and Gee’s door. We both looked back at each other. I nodded telling her I was ready she repeated my action. At the same time we both barged into the rooms.

“MIKEY! ASHLEY,” I screamed jumping on their new queen sized bed. They we’re leaving to go on their honey moon soon. I believe they’re going to Hawaii or something. Ashley’s eye’s shot open.

“Mother fu-“she said hitting me with her pillow.

“Ow” I laughed as she continued to hit me. Mikey snatched the pillow out of her hands.

“Now, now,” He said, “We don’t want another tragic accident to happen this Christmas.”

Crap… I forgot all about Delilah’s ‘death’ last Christmas. Ashley sighed. The look on her face made me smiled… and her hair was all messed up.

“Bed head,” I laughed. Ashley glared then Mikey hit me with the pillow.

“Ow!” I said rubbing my head.

“Ha, ha you got hit,” Ashley laughed as she pointed at me. I laughed with her.

“Nice comeback,” Mikey replied. Ashley took the pillow from Mikey’s hands and hit him with it.

“Ha, ha you got hit,” I laughed.

Delilah’s POV

I barged into Gee and Kierstyn’s room.

“SNOW,” I screamed running around in circles between the two twin sized beds. I heard Gerard groan. I ran over to him and knelt down by his face.

“It’s every where! Snow, Gerard, Snow,” I exclaimed.

“You’re gonna get a face full of snow in a minute if you don’t stop screaming,” Kierstyn joked. I laughed and made my way crawling over to her bed.

“Aww is someone sad this morning?” I asked giving Kierstyn the puppy face. She smiled.

“I’m glad to see you’re not,” I added getting up. I jumped on her bed.

“Get up,” I said childishly as I hopped up and down trying not to crush Kierstyn’s feet. She pulled the comforter out from under my feet. I feel backward and got stuck in between the wall and the foot of Kierstyn’s bed. Gerard laughed and got up. I tried to laugh but I was squished between a bed and a wall… and I could barely breathe.

“Help,” I gasped as I tried to laugh. I held my hand out.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry,” Kierstyn said. Gerard grabbed my hand and helped me out of the wedge. I laughed.

“Its okay,” I assured patting her back, “Thank you, Gerard.”

“You’re welcome”

Gerard looked over at his dresser where Grey’s cage was. Sadly Grey is no longer with us. He’s in our backyard… in a shoe box… under grass. Gerard was still a little upset about it though.

“Aww Gee come on…” I said. He smiled I looked at Kierstyn.

“SNOW,” I screamed. We laughed.

“Bob and Ray” Frank said as the 6 of us stood in the hall way. I smiled and nodded.

“Oh, I wanna help” Kierstyn said.

“Fine with me,” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Me too,” Mikey said.

Frank nodded, “Okay the more the better.”

We got Ash and Gee to join. Frank put his hand of the door knob.

“One…two… three,” He counted off. We all barged into the room.

“RAY! BOB,” Frank screamed. Yeah… we were so dead. Bob and Ray really reacted the same way Gerard and Kierstyn did. Except the fact that when I ran from Bob and went down stairs he chased me.

I, being dumb ran out of the house in the cold.

“Ha,” Bob laughed shutting the door.

“Bob,” I yelled banging on the door. I wasn’t laughing a lot either. It was cold… and I had no shoes on… I had no jacket on… I had nothing but my pajamas on.

“God damn it, Bob, open the door,” I yelled as I banged on the door harder, “It’s all your fault if I get sick and can’t do any concerts!”

That got him. He opened up the door.

“Take all the fucking fun out of it why don’t you?” He joked stepping aside. I smiled and walked in the house.

“Was it cold?” asked Gerard as he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

“No Gerard it was hot as hell standing in the snow,” I replied in a sarcastic tone. Frank raised his eyebrows.

“What?” I asked.

“Sarcastic much?” he asked walking into the kitchen. I laughed. No, Frank

“Ashley… this one’s yours,” I said handing her a neatly wrapped present that was lying on the floor. It wasn’t under the Christmas tree…we didn’t set it up this year because it would be too much work to put it up for like the 3 days we were off and take it back down. We had one of those little mini Christmas tree’s that you can just put on a mantel on the piano.

“Aww,” Ashley took the present out of my hand.

“To Ashley From… what’s that say? Frank?” she asked squinting to read the scribbles on the tag.

“Yup,” Frank nodded as he accepted a package from Kierstyn. Ashley smiled and quickly unwrapped the gift. It was a medium sized box.

“Oh…ugh thanks for the box,” she said raising an eyebrow.

“Open it!” Frank said looking up from the present he had in front of him. Ash just smirked and peeled the tape of the top of the box and opened it. Her face lit up when she looked inside. She reached in and pulled out the DYNK Pete Wentz hoodie she’s been wanting forever.

“HOLY CRAP!” she screamed holding it out. Frank smiled.

“THANK YOU SO MUCH!” Ash continued. She jumped off on couch and hugged Frank. I laughed.

The look on Frank’s face was like, “Holy mother of- Help me!”

“Ash, stop before you break my husband,” I said finally. Ashley let go of Frank.

“THANK YOU,” she yelled. Eventually she clamed down.

“To Frank from Gee and Kierstyn,” Frank read aloud. Kierstyn smiled. Gerard wasn’t paying attention, he was to busy thinking he was deaf because of my screaming earlier and Ashley’s screaming before. Frank ripped the wrapping paper off of the present.

“WOO HOO- wait are we moving?” He asked jokingly as he looked at the bigger box. I say bigger because it was bigger than Ashley’s. We laughed and Frank opened the box up.

“Tissue paper,” He said picking some sheets of the brittle paper out of the box. I balled a piece up and threw it at his head.

“Just take it out,” I said. Frank laughed and looked down into the box. His eyes got wide. He looked up and put his hand on his fore head.

“Oh my god,” he said looking back down. He looked back up at Kierstyn then back at the box…then at Kierstyn then at the box then back at Kierstyn then at Gee then at the box.

“What is it?” I asked scooting closer to him. We were sitting on the floor to make it clearer. Frank yanked out Guitar hero 3.

“Whoa!” Bob said, “Another game I can kick your asses at!”

“Whoa… Dude, that’s awesome,” I said gazing at the game. Kierstyn and Gerard laughed. I handed Frank another gift. It was smaller but I know he’d love it.

“Aww thank you,” he said pulling me over to him. Frank slowly unwrapped the present.

“Wrapping paper,” Ray said walking in from the kitchen with a garbage bag in his hand.
Mikey sighed and picked up some wrapping paper from around his feet and put it in the bag.

“Way to ruin a moment, Ray,” I laughed.

“Oh… Sorry,” Ray said sitting on the couch. Frank finished unwrapping the present I gave him.

“A Scrap book,” He said opening it up. I smiled.

“Yeah… all in order too… don’t worry that’s not all I got you,” I reassured.

“We’ll look at it later… We gots some more unwrapping to do,” He said.

Presents for:

Mikey:

A misfits hoodie from Gerard

Harry Potter DVDs from Frank

A straitening iron From Delilah

Another Bass guitar from Ashley

Money from Kierstyn (I know original… I had some help)

Smashing Pumpkin tickets from Ray

Tim Horton’s gift card from Bob

Gerard:

Starbucks gift card – Delilah

A new Hamster- Mikey

Digital Camera- Kierstyn

Sims 2 Stars- Frank

Another Starbucks gift card- Ray

A book… called “the giver” - Bob

Iron Maiden hoodie- Ashley

Delilah:

Box of fan mail- Ray

A necklace- Frank

Painting of Avril Lavigne- Gerard

The Nightmare before Christmas Hoodie- Ashley

Hot topic gift card- Kierstyn

Starbucks gift card- Bob

Horse blanket- Mikey

Frank:

(Besides what he already got)

The nightmare before Christmas video game- Ashley

PS2- Bob

Hot Topic gift card- Kierstyn

Black and White striped hoodie- Mikey

FYE gift card- Ray

Ashley:

Taking Back Sunday CDs- Delilah

Necklace- Mikey

Tickets to see taking back Sunday- Ray

Hot Topic Gift card- Kierstyn

Twilight (book), New moon (book), Eclipse (Book) - Bob

Taking back Sunday hoodie- Gerard

Kierstyn:

Necklace- Gerard

Autographed Green day poster- Mikey

AFI hoodie- Delilah

A Linkin Park shirt- Bob

Check for $50- Frank

FOB hoodie- Ray

Ray:

Guitar- Frank & Delilah

Leather jacket- Ashley & Mikey

Money- Bob

DVDs- Gerard& Kierstyn

Bob:

Metal for beating everyone at guitar hero 2- Ray

Video camera- Kierstyn

Cat Fancy magazines- Delilah

CDs- Gerard

A shirt that says “I’m with stupid”- Frank

DVDs- Mikey

“Wait Gerard,” Kierstyn said getting up, “One more thing.”

“And what’s that?” Gerard asked. Kierstyn told us to wait there and she walked into the back hall. Gerard got up and put his hamster upstairs in the cage. About 2 minutes later she came back.

“Okay. Now I totally understand that it won’t be able to come with us but I just had to,” Kierstyn pointed out. All of us had confused looks on our face.

“What?” Bob asked. Kierstyn went into the kitchen and came back out with something covered in a blanket. Like a small cage or something. I moved closer to Frank as Kierstyn knelt down. She set the blanket cover object on the floor.

“Alright everyone close their eyes,” She said. So we did.

“Ray! Eyes! Closed,” I heard Kierstyn say. I smirked. I heard something open. Small thumps run across the floor. Then I heard Gerard gasp.

“Open,” Kierstyn said. All of us opened our eyes and looked at Gerard who had a huge smile one his face.

“AWW,” I said getting up. A small golden retriever puppy was sitting on Gerard’s lap. I patted the small dog’s head.

“What’s his- yeah his name?” Gerard asked hugging the puppy. I went back and sat next to Frank.

“Ugh… your choice,” Kierstyn shrugged. There was a silence.

“Rocky,” Gerard finally said.

“Rocky?” asked Ashley. “

Yeah he looks like a Rocky”

Image

So Rocky it was…

Rocky Way.