Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Nighmares...again?

After Lisa and Moose left it was just Matt and Jade. Jade yawned and curled up on the side of Matt while he watched TV.
“You tired?” Jade nodded into him and snuggled into him more. He laughed and scooped her up and brought her upstairs into the bed room she was staying in. He really hated that he had to give her the tiny guest room. He laid her down and kissed her head.
Matt sat in his bed watching TV. It was about midnight when he heard an ear piercing scream. He jumped up and ran to the guest room. he swung open the door and there in sweat and tears the little black headed girl sat.
“Don’t come back, don’t come back, oh please don’t come back” She cried to herself. It broke Matt’s heart to see her like this. He walked over and sat on the bed.
“Jade, Baby. What’s wrong?” He wiped off her face.
“Sh-sh-she ca-cam back” she shook. Matt pulled her into hug.
“She’s not coming back. Don’t worry, i wouldn’t let her.” She climbed onto his lap. She cooed at her, rocking her. He wanted to do anything to calm her down. He wanted to make all her pain go away, he wanted everything to be normal for her.
She sniffled, and sniffled. He grabbed the tissue off the bedside table and wiped her nose for her. He laid back down with her. Holding her tight.
“I won’t let anything ever hurt you again. I promise.” Was the last thing Jade heard before she went to bed.
The sun shown threw the curtains. Matt woke up from the warmth on his face. He looked at his daughter. It was pretty evident that she had been crying. He felt bad, if he had been looking more he could’ve stopped this sooner. He got up without waking her and went down into the kitchen.

Jade slept for most of the day, she just didn’t want to get up. But around 4 she decided she was hungry. She pulled herself up and walked down to the living room. Matt and Padge were sitting on the couch just talking. Padge looked up and smiled at her, she smiled back and Sat on Matt’s lap.
“You hungry?” Matt asked her. She nodded.
“You can help yourself to some cereal, or do you want me to make you something to eat?” He smiled and rubbed her back.
“I’ll get some cereal.” She got up.
“Kay it’s on top of the fridge.” She walked into the kitchen. She looked at the fridge, she couldn’t reach the top of it if she tried. She only stood 4’11. She grabbed a kitchen chair and stood on that to get a box. She got a bowl and milk and made her bowl. She put the chair back and sat down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little filler.
Happy new years.

Thanks For all the comments loves!
But comments on this chapter is much appreciated to. :]