Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Obligations aren't always done because its obligated.

Matt walked into his parents house greeting his mum with a kiss on the cheek,
“Hello Matthew.” She smiled, walking into the living room. He sat on the couch.
“How was the show last night?” She took a sip of her tea.
“It was excellent mum, like always a rush on the stage like always,” he said enthusiastically. Mrs. Tuck smiled and shuffled around on the coffee table.
“This came in the mail for you the other day,”She handed him a white envolope. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned it over, he read the return address,

J.Tuck
1324 Rugmont St
Sacramento,
California


“It’s from Jade,” he said shocked
“Your daughter?” he’s dad asked walking into the room.
“yeah,” he opened the letter rather quickly, reading it. His hand raised up to his mouth some where in the middle of it, and his eye’s started to water, his baby girl needed him, and he new where she was, he finally knew where she was. He pulled out his cell phone and called his band manager.
“We’re canceling the show for the next week and a half.” He told Jay on the phone.
“Why man? we never do.” He said back. Pulling his clothes out of his dresser, he sighed.
“Family business i guess you can say,”
“What? is your mum and dad okay?” Jay asked worriedly,
“No they’re fine trust me, I can’t explain right now, but you will find out when i get back.” He hung up the phone grabbed his bag and walked out to the cab that was taking him to the airport.

The long flight ahead of him couldn’t have moved any faster as he sat watching some film, that he had kong stopped paying attention to, and sipping his drink.
He was worried excited and scared all in one. He was worried because the one thing he wanted was in trouble, excited because he was meeting his daughter, and scared because, even though the thought was unbearable, that he was to late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.