Status: Work On When Feels Like it.

Dear Dad...Please Help.

Jay.

“I’m up here!” He yelled back. He kissed Jade on her forehead and walked down the hall.
“Hey man,” He gave matt a manly hug. “So you gunna tell me why you had to leave all of a sudden?” Jay said, pulling away.
“Um, yeah. Right.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “You can’t get mad that I didn’t tell you.” Jay nodded. “Jade” He called. The small skinny black haired girl walked out of the room. Jay’s eye’s went wide.
“Jay, I would like you to meet my daughter Jade.”
“Yo-your Daughter?” He yelled. Jade Jumped and hide behind Matt.
“It’s okay, He’s not going to hurt you.” He Hugged her. “Sweetheart, go in my room and watch some Tv?” She nodded and ran inside. Matt walked downstairs and sat on the couch.
“How come you didn’t tell me?” Jay said sitting down.
“It was easier dude, It hurt me so bad when her mom just up and left, I just didn’t want to think about it, but i hate that bitch now.” He said turning cold. Jay gave him this look.
“why?” He asked cocking his head to the side.
“She hurt her, that why she’s here. Jade wrote me a letter, and I had to. I couldn’t let her live like that.” He sighed. Jay Put his head down.
“I understand man, but are you going to tell the other guys?” Jay looked up.
“Yeah, I mean I gotta. It might come up if she’s walking around house.” he laughed, running his hands threw his hair. “
“So let me meat her properly?” Matt nodded and walked to the stairs.
“Jade!” he yelled up the stairs. Jay watched as the black haired 13 year old timidly walked down the stairs. “It’s okay.” Matt took her hand.
“Jade, this is Your uncle Jay.” Jade nodded.
“Hi sweetie,” Jay said.
“We’re going to go tell the other guys about you. You’ll stay here.” Jade’s eyes went big. She didn’t want to be alone. Thats the last thing she wanted. Matt sighed and bent down to her hight, tucking a peace of hair behind her ear, he kissed her nose. “everything will be fine, I’ll lock the door, and set the alarm.” She nodded.
“If she want’s I’ll stay here while you go talk to the guys.” Jay offered. Matt looked at Jade and Jade nodded hesitantly,
“Yeah, I guess that’ll work.” Matt hugged her good bye and left.
“So kiddo, what do you wanna do?” Jay asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i know, it's short. Your lucky though.
I havn't been feeling to well lately, hospital trips, doctor trips the whole nine yards.
But none the less i hope you enjoyed.