Status: Complete!

A Party Song

No girl like her.

Jack's POV

I pulled up to the house of the Miller residence. No one had been talking to Ocean, or hanging out with her. No one had been making an effort, and I made a promise. We were officially boyfriend and girlfriend, then this shit happens. How could her parents ban her from talking to us just like that. I found it unfair. I made my way to the door and rang the doorbell. I could hear screaming on the other side of the door. It then opened to reveal Ashley, her sister.

"Jack. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I came to talk to Ocean. I need to. I know your parents have her banned from us, but you have to let me in Ashley"

"I can't Jack, I'm sorry" she said with sorrow in her eyes.

"Okay, I get it, obey-"

"It's not that Jack. She's gone. To New York City" she said shaking her head at the thought.

"What?! Why?!" I asked.

"Her parents sent her off to live with our Aunt because of the way she's been acting lately. But it's not helping around here at all. Frankly, the family is falling apart because of it. I really wish I could do something about it. I feel horrible" she told me.

"When did she leave?"

"Earlier tonight. Around two hours ago" she guessed wiping her tears. "Stay here" she demanded, running off. She came back with 2 envelopes. "One is for just you. The other one is for the rest of the group. I hope it helps" she said giving me a weak smile.

I sighed. We pulled into a hug, and I decided to go.

"See you around Ash"

&

I sat in my room, staring at the ceiling. Thinking about opening the letter. I sat up, and swiped it off the night-stand nearby. I stared at the envelope with my name scribbled across blankly. And finally, I opened it.

Dear Jack,

I'm so sorry for leaving, and especially not for saying goodbye. This is the only contact I'll ever have with you and the rest of the group.

I just wanted you to know that I really like you Jack, and I think about what you said everyday ,and all the fun times we had. When I'm allowed, I'll come back to Baltimore, and hope you're the very first person I see. And I hope that we can get back to what we started.

Please trust me, I never wanted to go through with any of this. I hope you understand.

Out of my short life in Baltimore, you were the one who I loved and could always get me in a good mood. I'll try to keep in touch if I can, if my Aunt lets me at all.

I guess everything can change in the blink of an eye.

Don't waste your time on me. You're already the voice inside my head. I miss you.

I miss you. Love, Ocean.


I looked at the letter blankly. When would she be back to Baltimore. When would I see her again? When would I hear her voice? Her parents may think sending her away was only affecting them, and was a good idea.

But it wasn't. Everything was falling apart, for everyone. Why did she have such an impact on people? Why was everything such a blur without her?

Because she showed me what love feels like, instead of showing me what a one-night stand is. Her beautiful piercing eyes, her amazing smile, but most of all, her personality. Her cheery, fun, great personality. No one could ever replace that. There was no one like her.

No girl that would pick a gory zombie movie, over a chick flick. No girl that picked to listen to Blink 182, Jimmy Eat World and New Found Glory, over Hilary Duff and the Jonas Brothers.

My phone rang, and Kennadee's name flashed across the screen.

"Hey" I said into the phone plainly.

"Did you talk to her?"

"She's gone"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for all the feedback! Keep it guys, I'm loving it. : ]