‹ Prequel: A Party Song
Status: Finished!

They Were A Dangerous Pair

When Ocean Miller was sent away to New York to live with her aunt, she was 18. The result of her moving away caused her family to fall apart, her friends left with no goodbyes, but most of all her relationship with Jack Barakat, that never even started, to break.

But now Ocean Miller is 22 and has learned to become strong through what life has given her. She's living in New York, now with her own apartment, new boyfriend, and her new self. Confident, hardworking, intelligent, charming new Ocean.

While back in Baltimore, Jack Barakat and All Time Low had their big break, and already toured all over the world. After Ocean left, all Jack did was drink, and party. But he never went back to his plain old self. He never touched another girl again, he was happy, but not as happy. He finally came to realize that she wasn't coming back, and his friends had helped him pick up the pieces. But as long as he knew she was missing, he just couldn't bring himself to be the same old, fun Jack Barakat he was in high school.

When Ocean and Jack's paths cross, how will they react?

(The characters still have the same descriptions and ages as in the prequel. Let's pretend they don't! :] )