Maybe

The Romance (Part 3 of 4)

Andrea stopped talking to Rick when her mother made her delete her account on TSC due to a little mishap... She was grounded from the computer, her iTouch, laptop, and T.V. for the remainder of summer she had. That was two months. She hadn't been privelleged with a phone, so she. couldn't talk to neitherr Oliver or Rickie.
     Maybe it was for the better that she deleted her TSC account. Because if it hadn't been deleted, Andrea wouldve fallen in love with Rickie and completely forgotten about Oliver. Sometimes, it was like her mother was magic. But most the of the time, her mother was an [insert vulgar profanities here]. Or maybe her mother was just a lucky little... Yeah, you get the point. 
      Andrea was cut off from her social life for two whole months. Well, she went to orchestra camp on a huge scholarship, but she was placed in a small orchestra so she didn't really pay mind. Anyhoo, seventh grade was around the corner, and she was so excited! She would be able to see all her friends and people she pretended to be friends with even if she hated them!
     And the new school year brought one more good thing that didn't include friends or a social life. No more pee-stain shirts! Solid white!
        ——————————
     School had started a couple days ago. She had a different advisory teacher than expected, but that was okay. She was awesome when she wasn't an A.H. She had some of her best friends in some classes, and some best friends in no classes together. Always place for new friends, right? No classes with Rickie, unfortunately. Three classes with Oliver though. 
     Andrea hadn't talked to Rickie since that one day when he took a different route to class and saw her in a passing period. It was time to end it. So she during lunch, she gather all her courage, stood up, spotted Rickie, took a deep breath, and... Sat back down, pointed him out, and sent Cece(Cecilia) and Emmy(Emmalisa) to go break up with him for her. 
     Turns out, Rickie didn't even mind, and was just about to send his 'buddy', Amanda, to go end it for him. All that mental preparation for nothing. Eh, screw Rickie. Andrea had her boy-toys, Davis B., Charlton, and Chandler in orchestra. She didn't need him. 
     Orchestra was so fun. And asinine. Her new orch teacher was a complete dolt, thinking he was so cool in his man heels. It was amusing, really, to make fun of his stupidity. But Davis was in that class with Andrea; her ex boyfriend, the one she took three months getting, six months dating. He was so immature, and their relationship moved nowhere, so Andrea just broke it off. They were best friends, and ever since her, David had gotten irresponsible with his dating methods.
     Davis dated three girls at a time, 
and continuously asked Andrea to take 
him back every day. She refused, but it
was for the best. Because one day, in
late September, something amazing happened.
     Ashley had gone and done it again.  
                          
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was a bit short. xDDD
Sorry. This story is probably getting real lame...
To compensate, STARE AT THE LAYOUT AND LOVE IT FOREVER UNTIL YOU'RE COMPELLED TO READ ABOUT THE STORY BEHIND IT!