Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Leckere

Jost had gone to make sure security was prepared and ready, leaving me alone with the band.

“So, how did you guys feel about Caoimhe?”

“I think she was adorable” Bill was the first to speak up.

“She’s like any other four year old” Gustav said in his monotone way.

“She’s just like her mom” this time it was Tom who spoke. We all looked at him.

“What do you mean, I never really heard her speak” Georg questioned him referring to how i never shut up.

“Well she talked to me for a bit, she said that she liked you Bill” Bill’s face lit up as Tom said this.

“Well since we’re all okay, I have a new question. How do you guys feel about having Caoimhe on tour with you guys?” I looked around nervously

They were silent and that made me nervous. I looked at Bill then Gustav and then a Georg, but I did not look at Tom.

“Well…” Bill trailed off.

“If it would make you guys feel better I could bring her around a bit more before you decide anything” I suggested knowing that once they got to know her more they would have no problem with her.

*Tom’s POV*

“If it would make you guys feel better I could bring her around a bit more before you decide anything” Eibhlin suggested.

All of a sudden I found myself looking at Avy, something I had been trying to avoid all morning. I looked into her eyes and saw her not looking back and I knew that if Caoimhe wasn’t allowed on the tour then Eibhlin wouldn’t come on the tour either and that would probably lead to her quitting. I didn’t really know it then, but when she finally made eye contact with me I knew that I couldn’t stand the possibility that I might never get that eye contact again. And so the need for that eye contact forced me to speak up.

“Really, I don’t care if the kid comes on tour with us, like I said before, ‘She’s just like her mom’.”

I tried to word this in a way that sounded like I didn’t care and that I just wanted the conversation to be over with, but it really didn’t bug me if this little girl came on tour with us. And for some reason I felt a slight connection to this little girl, but maybe it’s just because she reminds me of her mom and I had a connection with Eibhlin at one point in time.

*Eibhlin’s POV*

“Really, I don’t care if the kid comes on tour with us, like I said before, ‘She’s just like her mom’” Tom says looking me directly in the eye and holding that contact for a moment longer.

“I have an idea” Georg spoke, breaking the silence that I didn’t even know had occurred, “Why don’t we take some time to catch up and decide how we feel about Caoimhe on tour with us.”

“Isn’t that what I just suggested?” I asked Gustav, faking saying it under my breath.

“No, you suggested that you bring Caoimhe here, I am suggesting that we have dinner” he paused making me curious, “at your house.” He flinched a bit, apparently he remembered how hard I could punch.

“When would I do that, I work all the time?” I say not even making a move for him.

“Well, you could do it tonight. I mean we are technically your boss and could give you the day off” Bill suggested.

“And here I thought that your guys’ favorite food was fast food” I taunted.

“That was said when we thought you had gone back to America, but now that you’re back your cooking is back to number one” Bill said.

“Is that all you guys think about, food?” I joke.

“No, we also think about how good the food tastes” Gustav adds.

It felt a bit like old times and it would feel a lot more like them if things weren’t so tense between me and Tom and I suppose that that whole thing is mostly my fault, mostly, but not all.

“Fine, if I can get the rest of the day off I will make you guys dinner, but I get to chose what it is” I finally gave in.

“Yes!!”

“Leckere” the three of them cheered and I could’ve sworn I saw a smile on Tom’s face before I turned away.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Leckere - Delicious
I'm a bit sad that there are no comments, but that's not going to stop me from updating.
I will still put up more chapters and comments would be nice, so please comment and rate if you truly enjoy my story.
:)