Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Flight

It was the end of the week and I was furiously cleaning the apartment. Jessica would be staying here, but Caoimhe and I were going on tour with Tokio Hotel. And because we were leaving later today-out flight was scheduled for 7:30 tonight-I was doing some last minute cleaning and packing. I was folding the last load of clothes that would go in the last unpacked suitcase when I heard a knock on the door.

“One minute” I yelled from my room. I set the basket down and ran to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Tom. Puzzled I unlocked it and stepped back turning the handle.

“Hey” I said swinging my arm gesturing for him to come in.

“Hey, um Jost sent me over to pick you up so we could go to the airport” he said a little nervous.

“You’re a bit early aren’t you?” I said looking at the analog clock on the wall. It read four forty-five.

“Yeah, well I thought you might need some help getting all your stuff into the car and that that might take some time” now he was starting to get a bit more comfortable.

“Good idea. You know me” I picked on myself. “Here you can take these two out to your Escalade and I’ll just finish packing this one suitcase.”

“You’re still not done?” he asked astonished.

“I’ve been cleaning and packing Caoimhe’s clothes and some toys to keep her entertained that my stuff got neglected till last night” I chuckled.

“What ever” he said grabbing the two aforementioned suitcases and headed out the door.

About fifteen minutes later everything was packed and I had left a note on the TV for Jessica saying I would mail her tickets for one of the shows as promised. Now we were headed for Caoimhe’s daycare to pick her up.

“Here we are” I say and Tom pulls in to a parking lot next to a play ground, “You don’t have to get out.”

I walk over to the play ground and knock on the fences. Miss Mary turns around and gives me a smile as sickly fake smile.

“Hello Miss Shail” she says the Miss in a disgusted tone, “Here to pick Caoimhe up for a mommy day?”

“No, I’m here to pick her up so we can make it through security for our flight.”

“Flight? Are you going on a trip?” she asks with fake interest.
“Well not really, today is the kick off day of Tokio Hotel’s new tour and as assistant manager Caoimhe and I have to accompany them” I say getting agitated.

“Now Eibhlin do you really think it smart to subject Caoimhe to that?” she asks me like I’m stupid.

“Subject her to what, Miss Mary?” I asks, getting pissed off now.

“Well the rock star scene can’t be healthy for her. I mean all the drinking and partying and being out late?”

“Excuse me” I snap, “Do you really think that I would drink around my daughter?”

“Well not necessarily you, but…”

“Do you really think that I would let people drink or who have had a drink around my daughter” I am about to flip on this lady, “As a matter of fact I have never had a drink in my life and I will always put my daughter first. It’s not like I’m going to take her to a club to party with the band and groupies all night.”

“No, of course not, but you will be gone a lot” she says all proper.

“No I won’t and it’s not going to be like she will be left alone in a hotel room while I work. Now if you excuse me I don’t have time for this” and I turn on my heel and head back to the car to get my card so I could enter the building to get Caoimhe’s bag.

My anger and annoyance must have been written on my face because Tom was opening his door.

“Give me a sec” I say trying to calm down. I grab my wallet and snatch my card out of it’s pocket.

“What’s wrong?” he asks me as we walk through the door.

“The stupid lady who runs this joint. She hates me” I begin to rant.

“Why” he asks simply.

“Well for starters I’m raising Caoimhe on my own, not to mention how young I am” now that I’ve started there’s no stopping me and Tom knows it, “And she hates what my job is and the fact that I take Keevie around you guys.

“I mean, you guys are too respectful to do anything bad around her. You barely do it around me you four are such gentlemen” then I add, “Don’t worry, I won’t tell” I joke.

“Glad to see you’ve calmed down” Tom says as I lead him out of Keevie’s room which I don’t even remember entering. We walk back outside and I expect Tom to stop at the car but he follows me back over to the gate in the fence.

*Tom’s POV*

This lady that Eibhlin is telling me about seems like a real bitch. Personally I think that Avy is doing a fantastic job as mom to Keevie. Through out the past week we, as a band, have spent a lot of time with Avy and Keevie. This lady should be giving Eibhlin props not grief.

I’m starting to get ticked off when I hear the tone in Eibhlin’s voice change and although I hadn’t heard what she said I knew that she was calming down.

“Glad to see you’ve calmed down” I say as she leads me back out of the building.

I’m still a bit peeved so I follow Eibhlin back over to the play ground area. Caoimhe turns around and sees me.

“Tom!!!” she yells (I’m her favorite) and starts running towards the fence.

“Caoimhe come back here” the lady who Eibhlin had been talking about shouts at her. Damn this lady even sounded like a bitch.

Caoimhe ignored her and reached the low fence just after I did and I reached over and lifted her over the fence. She and I had gotten fairly close, closer actually than I wanted to admit to the rest of the guys, Eibhlin seemed to be the only one to notice just how much I like Keevie.

After Keevie had cleared the fence I held her up and threw her onto my shoulders. She sat there and I got a tight grip on her knees so she wouldn’t fall. The bitch lady stared at me like I had just taken a shot of heroine.

“Miss Mary this is Tom, he’s the lead guitarist in Tokio Hotel” Avy introduces me to bitch lady.

“And he’s my friend” Keevie shouts from a top my shoulders. She jerks forward and knocks my hat askew.

“Hey, don’t do that or I’m going to put you down” I warn afraid that if she does it again that my grip won’t hold.

“Alright” she says.

Then I turn to bitch lady and say to Eibhlin, but also say it to irritate bitch lady, “Well we should get going we don’t want to miss our flight. I don’t want to miss out on all the drinking and partying.” I swear Eibhlin almost chokes on her gum she’s trying so hard not to laugh.

“You’re such an idiot!” Eibhlin bursts out laughing as we reach the car.

“I know, but I’m a cool idiot” I say as I take Caoimhe off my shoulders.

As I slide the key into the ignition I turn to look at bitch lady one more time. Yep, she’s still got that bitch slapped look on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter of the day if you want to be technical and i think there might me a third on later tonight. Enjoy :)