Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Worried

“Bill?” I asked turning around laying my eyes on a very livid Bill Kaulitz.

“Get your ass out here now, we need to talk” he ordered and I was to sick of fighting to disobey.

“Go back to sleep, okay Sweetie” I say tucking Keevie back into bed.

I followed Bill out the door and into the hallway. I shut the door and leaned against the wall. He paced past me a few times and I sniffled and tucked a disgusting piece of hair behind my ear.

“What the hell did you say to him?” Bill started out as a shout, but lowered his voice when he remembered where he was.

“What’s with all the questions with the word hell in them?” I answered his question with a stupid one of my own. He glares at me as a chunk of his hair flops into his eyes. He shakes it out of his way and then returns his face to its previous glare.

“It’s not important because I didn’t mean it” I sighed knowing that if I said it again I would break down again and not compose myself for some time.

“How is it not important? When I got back to my room I found Tom slobbering drunk and bawling his eyes out.”

“We only finished talking like thirty minutes ago! How the hell could he get drunk that fast?”

“I don’t know but he is and it’s got me worried. He keeps mumbling something like ‘Am I not good enough?’ or ‘Bill, am I really that bad, would I make a horrible father?’” Bill says grabbing my shoulders and shaking me a bit.

“Wait, he’s got you worried?” I ask concerned. Bill usually not worried about his brother as long as he knows where he is and vice versa.

“I’ve never seen him like this. He’s in rough shape, rougher shape then when you disappeared” he answered calming down a bit.

“And you left him alone?” I yell, not giving a shit about the people in the other rooms. I sprint away from Bill because now I’m worried. I don’t like to hear that Tom is crying, that’s just not something Tom does even if he is drunk.

I run as fast as I can down the hall towards the elevator but change my mind as soon as I reach the button. The elevator would take to long. With a quick change of direction I reach for the door to the stairs and retch it open. I sprint up the stairs, taking the first two flights two steps at a time. I run the last two flights one step at a time but my pace does not slow. I don’t feel the protest in my legs as they beg me to not walk another step let alone run one. And even though I know that my lungs probably hate me right now I hold my breath every other gulp of air because it takes to much time to breathe.

I open the door to the floor that Bill and Tom’s room is on and continue to sprint down the rest of the hallway. Their room is the last one on the floor and when I get to the door I find that thankfully it is unlocked. I don’t know what I would have done if it were closed and locked.

As I enter through the threshold I hear water running. The shower and all I can picture are all those TV suicides where the slice their wrists in the shower or tub. I only hesitate for a second to figure out where the bathroom is and when I find it I run again for it. I burst through the door and find Tom shirtless, whipping around to meet me.

And before I know it I am crashing my lips onto his. The force is a bit more than expected because I was still kind of running and I knock both of us into the closed shower curtain, pushing both of us into the shower. As the hot water soaked through my hair and his dreads we break apart and a smirk breaks across his stunned face.

“I was not expecting anything like that at all!” he said.

“Shut up” I said and he did just that because we forced our lips back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third one in a row :)
Please comment and give helpful inspiration and feed back.