Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Nervous

Five more minutes of interview and the whole show was over. We were suppose to go meet the two winners of the call but the Radio Guy (it really bugs me how I never caught his name) was now curios of how I hurt my knee.

“Well I use to do dance, ballet, and when I was ten I tore my ACL, a ligament in my knee. I haven’t been able to dance since” I explain showing him what I can of my brace, “Sometimes my knee pops out of socket and I have to put it back into place. This brace helps keep it in socket when I do sports and stuff like that.”

“Were you any good?” Radio Guy asked.

“She was real good, I mean we never saw her in person but her dad had videos and even now she’s still good” Bill blurted out and I punched him in the shoulder, “Again, watch your mouth.”

“Sorry” he said rubbing his arm a bit.

“What ever” I said looking at my watch, “I have to go, call when you find a place” I say to Tom telling him to call me when he finds a spot to eat.

I didn’t really have to go anywhere but I did not need the radio host dude asking anymore questions. There were a few things I would like to keep secret still. I got in the car and sat there for a minute and thought about how exactly I was going to tell Keevie that Tom was her dad. I thought and I thought and I still had no idea what I was going to say. I slammed my hands against the steering wheel, I was so frustrated. I closed my eyes and laid my head against the head rest, ‘I needed to calm down’ and I knew just how to do that. I had just gotten one of my paychecks and decided to have a little spree. I was going to get a new wardrobe.

So what brought on this whole needing a new wardrobe idea? If you guessed Bill you were right. About a week ago he asked me why I always dressed like such an adult. I rolled my eyes and told him it was because I had a job and I needed to look professional especially because of how young I am. He told me I could look professional while still looking hot. Which I thought was weird because every time I looked Tom was staring at me in my black satin pencil skirt and purple blouse.

But now that I had time and money I decided to take his advice. I drove around until I found what looked like the shopping district of this city. I spent about two hours in the stores and I spent a good percentage of this paycheck and damn did it feel good. I absolutely love not having to worry about money and I absolutely loved my new job.

I went back to the hotel to get myself and Keevie ready for dinner and when I got up to the room it sounded like Rea was getting Keev ready for the concert. I could hear every lyric clearly when I put the key-card in the door.

It took me a minute to realize it was Beyonce. I opened the door to find Reaghan and Caoimhe dancing around the room to Reaghan’s iPod. It was hilarious and it just made my day. I shut the door and just hung out with my daughter and new best friend for the rest of my open day.

At four Tom called me and I rushed to turn down what ever artist was playing, I think it was Popular by the Veronicas.

“Hey where are we eating tonight and what time?” I asked as soon as I answered it.

“Not telling you where but be ready by five and dress fancy” he said and then hung up before I could ask where we were eating again because I was planning on it.

“Time to get ready Keevie” I said to Keevie who was jumping on the bed now.

“No, I’ll get her ready, you get yourself ready” Rea ordered.

“Okay, okay” I say retreating to the bathroom. I get there and am half way through doing my hair in a simple up-do when my phone rings again, “Hello?”

“Hey, I’ll pick you up out back. The hotel will call you when it’s time. Bye” Tom said rushed and then he hung up.

“What ever” I pout for some reason and then I snap my phone shut.

By quarter of Keevie was dressed in her “birthday dress” and I was dressed too. I also had a bag of clothes for me and her after the concert. Reaghan forced me to bring the outfit I have for myself, for some reason she thinks this is the night that me and Tom will get back together.

The room phone rang and I picked it up to the voice of a receptionist. I hung up and grinned nervously. “Come on Caoimhe it’s time to go” I grab her and Rea pulls me into a hug, “She’ll understand she’s a smart girl.”

I step away from her and towards the door and grinned one more nervous smile before leaving for the parking garage so I could sneak away to a dinner with Tom and Keev.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what Eibhlin and Caoimhe wore.
I think you'll all love the next few a lot but i hoped you enjoyed this one.