Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

What Am I Supposed To Do?

“So what’s wrong?” Bill asks frantic.

“Nothing, I just passed out from exhaustion” I explain.

“That and the doctor is concerned with her blood pressure and something about her stress level” Tom only half lies, “He wants her to take time off work and rest a bit.” Damn he doesn’t miss a beat and neither do I.

“Yeah and Tom’s making me” I pout.

Tom picks Caoimhe up and sticks his tongue out at me. I sign out real fast and we head out the door. Reaghan walks up next to me and says, “So” she draws out the syllable, “What’s up with you and Tom?”

I look at her and consider her question. What is up with me and Tom? Were just two people who have two kids together or were we two people who were in a relationship who had two kids together? “I’ll get back to you on that one.”

I get in Rea’s car with a sleeping Caoimhe being buckled in in the back by Tom. Georg drove Tom’s car here and the guys were going to go back to the TV station to see if they could salvage their interview. Tom comes up to the passenger side door and before I can shut it leans towards me.

He looked like he was going to say something to me but instead he just grabbed my hand and squeezed. He smiled and then shut the car door as he left.

“Are you ready to get back to me?” Reaghan asks with a smile.

“Just drive” I say flopping back in my seat.

Three days later I am back at the apartment I share with Jessica. I heft as many suitcases I can carry out of the elevator and glance behind me to make sure that Caoimhe is following me

I unlock the door to my old apartment and I hear music blaring through the stereo speakers. “Jessica, I’m home!” I yell over the music.

“Jessica’s not here” an unfamiliar voice yells from the kitchen, “But who are you?”

“Eibhlin, I live here, who are you?” I ask grabbing Keevie’s hand and pulling her closer to me

“Oohh, you’re Eibhlin!” she says like she knows me, “I’m Jessica’s cousin.”

“Oh, gosh, I completely forgot you were staying here” I say sticking out my hand, “Nice to meet you.”

“Hey why is the door open?” I hear Jessica ask from behind me.

“Jessica!!!!!!!!” Caoimhe yells and gives her a hug.

“Simmy?” Jessica responds and gives her a hug back, “Eibhlin, what are you doing back?”

“Eh, I just needed a break” give her a quick hug, “Sorry I totally forgot your cousin staying here and I didn’t even think to call . . .”

“It’s . . . um . . . I” she stutters.

“Don’t worry I’ll find another place tomorrow it’s no problem. I’ll only be here for the night” I sigh inwardly, what was I going to do?

*That night*

“Tom, what the hell am I supposed to do? I can’t kick Jessica’s cousin out for a month” I say hushed into my cell phone to Tom.

“Stay at my apartment” he says like it’s the obvious and simple answer.

“Tom,” I pause after saying his name, “don’t you think it would be a bit suspicious if your assistant manager and her daughter started staying in your apartment?”

“Good point” he agrees, “Then what are you going to do? Get a hotel room?”

“No” I say shortly.

“Wait” he says excited, “Does your dad still own the house next to my parents?”

“Um, yeah I think so” I roll my eyes realizing what his thought process was, “That’s not going to work either.”

“Why not?” he whines.

“Your parents” I suggest.

“Psh, they’re on vacation” he declares like it’s not big deal.

“When do they get back?”

“Just before our last show in Europe” I can hear him smirk on the other line. He knows I’m going to do what he suggested because I have no other choice.

“Uh” I groan, “Fine” I hang up not wanting to hear him gloat.

I walk back to the living room where Keevie sits with Jessica and her cousin, Anna.
“Who was that?” Jessica asks being her nosey self.

I just smile and roll my eyes. “Huh” she inhales sharply, “It was one of the guys wasn’t it?” It’s her turn to smile.

“Wait, what guys?” Anna asks.

“She didn’t tell you?” I ask sitting on the floor in front of the couch.

“What didn’t you tell me?” Anna now turns to Jess.

“Tsk” Jess gives me a look, “Ava here is the assistant manager for Tokio Hotel”

“Oh my god, I knew you looked familiar. You’re the one who passed out at the last interview” Anna’s eyes get super wide.

“Av you passed out?” Jess get’s all concerned.

“On live TV” Anna supplies.

“That’s kinda the reason I took a break” I twist to look them both in the face, “The boys actually made me take a month off.”

“Tom especially” Jess smirks at me. I see Caoimhe’s head snap to attention at the mention of her father’s name. I shake my head slightly, signaling for her to not say anything. She focuses back on the TV.

“That’s why he like flew across the stage to get to you” Anna smiles and rests her arm on the arm rest.

“What ever” I chose to ignore them than lie and egg them on, “Oh, by the way Keevie and I are going to Magdeburg in to morning.”

“You don’t have to leave” Anna says for the twentieth time tonight.

“No, I’m not going to make you leave for a month” I say making it final, “My dad still has a place over there and I’m going to stay there.”

“Oh I just remembered you two are invited to Thanksgiving dinner” I remember.

“Wait, isn’t that an American holiday??” Anna asks.

“Yeah, well I’m American and I like to pass certain holidays on to Caoimhe so . . .” I trail off.

“Sweet, we’ll be there” Anna smiles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!!
Sorry it took so long, i was sick and my friend just broke her wrist, so yeah.