Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Fuming

*Eibhlin's POV*

“Where is Tom?” Jost grumbled, “Where in the world is he?” We were at the photo shoot and everybody had had their sing le shots, except for Tom and they also couldn’t do the group shots without him.

“I’ll go check back in wardrobe” I said and walked away from the photographer. I turned down a hall way and then walked through a door. “Is Tom Kaulitz in here by chance?” I asked the first person I saw. She pointed towards the back and I nodded my head in thanks. I quickened my pace and got back there to see Tom have a conversation with one of the stylists.

“Mr. Kaulitz we need you in front of the camera” I tapped him on the shoulder.

“I’d be there if the stylists could actually find a hat that I liked that went well with the clothes they picked out” he said.

“Okay. Let’s see if we can solve this problem” I turned towards the stylist, “Where are the hats?” she turned around and pointed me in the right direction. I started looking at the hats and could see why Tom was throwing a fit, these hats weren’t his style. I was about to give up when I saw a hat that had fallen out. I picked it up and smiled.

“Here try this one” I said handing it to him.

“Nice. Actually it’s perfect, I love it” he said putting it on his head.

“Good because we need to get you in front of that camera now” I pushed in the direction of the photographer.

“By the way I never want to hear you call me Mr. Kaulitz, it makes me feel old” he said smirking at me.

“Alright Mr. Tom” I said grinning. He scowled at me, “Just kidding Tom” and at that he smiled a bit, but then it turned into a smirk again.

The photo shoot was just on track again when my cell phone rang. I pulled it out and looked at the caller id. It read Jessica’s number (one of my best friends) and I walked over by that deserted snack table.

“Hey, how are things?” I asked.

“Good, but are you gonna be home soon?” I heard her ask through the other line.

“Oh shit you got to go to work soon don’t you” I sighed to myself.

“Not as soon as normal” I heard her smile has she spoke, “I managed to convince my boss to let me come in late. Now the only thing is I have to close, but I really don’t care.”

“Well that all well and good, but what time do I have to pick Caoimhe (pronounce Kee-va) up?” I laughed at her rambling.

“Oh um, about 5:30”

“Okay we should be done by then” I hung up and turned around to see Gustav standing at the table obviously eavesdropping. And he knew it was obvious.

“Who’s Caoimhe?” he asked, “Your dog?”

I knew just what to say to shut him up for awhile and it was the truth, “No, she’s my daughter”

I was right, just instead of him closing his mouth he let it hang open and as I turned to go back to the shoot I picked up a cookie and stuffed it in his mouth saying, “Now chew carefully, you wouldn’t want to choke.”

An hour later it was five and I needed to get home so Jessica could get to work. Thankfully the photo shoot was over and I was on my way out the door, but Gustav grabbed my arm and pulled me down a narrow hallway.

“Look I know you only said that you had a kid to shut me up, but we need to talk” he said in a low voice, “How long do you think you can keep your real identity from everybody else?”

“As long as I choose not to tell them, right Gustav?” I say forcefully through my teeth.

“Oh hell no, not only am I afraid to get on your bad side but I don’t want to be who breaks it to Tom” he put his hands up and looked down at me.

“Break what to Tom? He’s the one who’s been…well you know” I said confused.

“He was messed up when you disappeared. And that’s part of the reason he’s how he is right now.”

“Oh don’t give me that cock and bull story. Tom acts the way he does ,cause he wants to.” By now I’m fuming, “You know full well how much he likes to party, he liked it just as much before you guys left, but now he just does it more often and in more countries.” At this point my phone alarm goes off and I know I have to leave to go get Caoimhe. I turn off my phone and left before Gustav says anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter up soon. please enjoy this one because it's not my fav.