Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Teenage Antics

“You know what?” I ask no one in particular.

“What?” Reaghan asks taking a bite of her herring.

I swallow my own herring, savoring the taste, “We need to find a lovely lady for you, Bill and you, Gustav.”

Reaghan gasps, “You’re right we do” she turns to Gustav, “Gustav, I know the perfect girl back in England; I swear she’s your female counterpart!”

“And for you Bill” I place my finger on my chin like I’m thinking, “My old roommate Jessica would be perfect for you!!”

Gustav and Bill exchange looks and then turn to Georg and Tom.

Gustav says to Georg, “Help me!”

And Bill looks over my head at Tom, “Could you please control your baby mama?”

“Excuse me?!” I poke Bill in the stomach so he’ll look at me and not Tom.

Bill gives Tom a scared look and Tom comes swooping in to rescue him.

“Hmm, ‘Baby Mama’? That’s hot too” he whispers in my ear. I can feel him smirking at me as he continues, “And remember, I’m your baby daddy” and with that he bit my ear lobe.

I shrieked and jumped a foot. I turned around and looked at him, astounded. “You bit me! You bit me!” I repeated as I hit him gently in the chest.

He grabbed my wrist and held it tight enough that I couldn’t get it back. He looked at Bill and shouted, “Bill, now!!”

“No, Bi-” I started but was stunned silent when I couldn’t see anymore as Bill’s hand slipped over my eyes.

“What the hell!?!” I yell as I feel cold metal hit my inner wrist. I try and pull my arm back and out of Tom’s grasp but he holds it tighter.

“Will you hold still?” he says getting frustrated.

“No, I don’t trust what your going to do!” I yank my arm back one more time and I feel his hand slip off my wrist and go to my hand.

“I’m not going to hurt you” he says exasperated.

“Yeah, coming from the guy who just bit me!”

I feel him let go of my wrist, but Bill still has his hand covering my eyes. I can’t see and I have no clue where Tom is and that makes me nervous.

“Tom-” I was cut off by someone’s lips being pressed to mine. I can feel Tom’s lip ring against my lip. The kiss isn’t fiery and intense as the one in the hallway. This one was smooth and meant to calm and comfort me, which it did.

“Now will you calm your ass down?” Tom says returning his hold on my wrist, this time though he’s barely grasping it.

“Uh huh” I sigh.

“Thank you” he says and I feel the cool metal return to my wrist. After a minute I hear a faint click and Tom releases my wrist and Bill uncovers my eyes.

I slowly open my eyes and look at a gorgeous pearl and diamond bracelet. My mouth hangs open nice and wide.

“Tom it’s to die for!” I say looking at him. He’s got this proud, cocky look on his face; he knows he did well.

Reaghan speaks up, “All real pearls and real diamonds.”

“Did you help him pick it out?” I look up from the bracelet.

“No, but he showed it to me after he bought it to make sure it was a good choice.”

I gaze at the bracelet again and this time I can’t contain how much I love it. I squeal and tackle Tom out of his chair and onto the floor. When we hit the ground it makes a large thud and then the chair topples over making a loud bang. I’m look up from where I’m lying on top of Tom’s chest to make sure the chair isn’t broken.

There’s a moment of silence as everyone stares as the chair rocks a little before settling down. We all glance at each other and burst out laughing and we are so loud. I have never been more thankful that the guys had gotten a private room.

The door swings open and one of the Ratsweinkeller staff pokes their head in.

“Is everything okay, we heard a loud bang?” she asks with her nose in the air.

I, still on top of Tom who is still on the floor, speak up, “Oh no, everything is perfect.”

The lady looks around, trying to find where the voice came from. I raise my hand in the air and wave it around, “Down here!”

She looks down at us and a look of distaste flashes over her face. Then the look returns when she realizes the age and dress of everyone in the room, the look stays in place.

“Well, I’m sure our other customers would prefer it if you kept your teenage antics to yourselves” she pauses. I look down at Tom and he raises his eyebrows. I smirk and nod my head.

“You mean these antics?” I ask and lean down to meet Tom. As we kiss I can only imagine the appalled look on the lady’s face. We stop and I look at the lady. She looks like she just saw someone throw up. I look at everyone else and see them trying not to laugh, but yet again it doesn’t seem to be working. I can feel Tom holding in his laughter.

The lady takes a deep breath and says through clenched teeth and a fake smile, “Can I interest you in a dessert menu?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I will blame the lack of comments on my recent lack of updates.
But that's not saying i wouldn't enjoy seeing more :D
Here's the bracelet