Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Devilish

“See it wasn’t that bad!” Tom says as we pull up near the club.

“It helps that we were only in the car for about a block and half” I say. I won’t tell Tom that I actually enjoyed riding in his car.

“Come on tell me how it was” he rolls his eyes.

“It took me a little while to get relaxed. I think I was holding my breath until you parked it.”

“Are you serious?” he asks angry that his plan didn’t work.

“You were right it wasn’t that bad” I look at him, “But I promise you if it was any other car or any other person it would not have worked. And it won’t ever work again if it’s any other car or any other person.”

“We’ll build our way up” he chuckles. He reaches over the center console and unfastens my seatbelt, which I had clung to for dear life when he first started to drive.

“Now get out” he orders.

“Yes mother” I say sarcastically and open the car door. I step out onto the pavement and see a long line reaching from the club door, “I know you’re all famous and everything Tom, but how the hell?”

“Everybody’s already inside and we already have a table so relax” he wraps his arm around my waist.

“You know what I just noticed Tom?”

“What?”

“Your PDA level tonight is at an all time high” I say hip bumping him a little bit.

“PDA?”

“Public Display of Affection” I giggle.

“Let me guess, American term?”

“Uh huh” I say chipper. I’m in a very good mood tonight. Everything is going great, I’ve gotten lots of jewelry, and I’m forgetting something . . . Caoimhe!

“Tom, where’s your phone?!?” I ask frantically.

He lets out a sigh, “Avy, she’s asleep by now.”

“I don’t care.”

He pulls out his phone and hands it to me. I go to his contacts and hit home then I press talk.

The phone rings a few times and I tap my foot impatiently, “Why isn’t she picking up?”

“Eibhlin, my mom is a little all over the place, she probably can’t find the phone” he leans up against his Audi.

“Shut up she’s picking up” I wave my hand at him, “Hello, Simone?”

“Yes?”

“It’s Eibhlin”

“Oh, hey sweety!”

“I was just calling to check up on Keevie” I say smiling even though I know Simone can’t see me, “How is she?”

“She just fell asleep a couple of minutes ago.” I looked at the time on the cell phone; 11:13.

I was about to say something but Simone cut me off, “I know it’s late but we’ve had her in bed for about two hours and she wouldn’t fall asleep.”

“Did you try-”

She cut me off again, but I didn’t mind, that’s just Simone.

“We tried reading to her, playing a movie, playing some music” she trailed off a little.

“Did you play To-”

“Then we remembered what you said about Tokio Hotel being the only thing that put her to sleep so we popped in a random one of the boys CDs.” She takes a deep breath and continues, “Funny thing is though it was the Devilish CD and she was a little confused. She recognized Bill’s voice but it was a song she had never heard so she didn’t quite know what to make of it!”

I laugh a little, picturing a confused Keevie, “Okay, were there any other problems?”

“Nope, although we got a little picky at dinner, but that’s all” I could hear her smile on the other line.

“Okay then, see ya tomorrow”

“Yep, bye Eiblin!”

“Bye mom!” Tom yells before I hang up.

I give the phone back to him and he puts it back in his pocket, “Are you happy now?”

“No, she’s gonna be super grumpy tomorrow” I say with dread in my voice.

“What makes you say that?” he asks as we start walking toward the club.

“Caoimhe just fell asleep a few minutes ago” I state mater of fact.

“Oh shit.”

“My sentiments exactly.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's shorter than the past few but there's a reason for that.
i'm thinking that i should wrap up this portion of Here Here and Here.
Don't freak out though there will be a sequal and it will pick up right where this leaves off.
it'll kind of be like part II of Here Here and Here
tell me what you think cause i'm still debating
=p