Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 14

~*~Gage’s POV~*~

I quickly made my way down the hall covering my mouth. Damn it! I was just about to kiss my best friend’s boyfriend! God I would kill myself if I hurt James like that. But I couldn’t keep myself away, god damn it! I smashed my head on the wall and groaned as pain ran through my head.

The sound of giggling coming up the stairs broke me from my arguing in my head and I turned. A couple was walking up the stairs getting into a small make out session on the way up. I glared at them and they jumped. “Get the fuck out of this house,” I hissed using so much venom I swear if my words were daggers they would be dead.

They quickly bolted away and I heard the music stop. The lights came on exposing the great big mess of trash and everything on the floor. “God should I call a doctor or something? This is all my fault!” I heard James say. “It isn’t your fault, Justin and I have been hated for a while, it’s that stupid homophobic bastard that beat him up who is to blame,” I heard Sam say.

I stepped down the stairs slowly to listen more. “I could have followed him but I didn’t…I couldn’t, if I hadn’t tried anything on him then he would have stayed with me and he wouldn’t have gotten hurt,” He said. I heard a loud slap and snapped awake. “Wake up James!” I heard Sam yell. “Listen to me, it wasn’t your fault what happened, and if you go in there and tell Justin you are sorry for not being there for him he will feel worse than he already does! We all know it wasn’t your fault so learn that and get over it!”

The sound of feet pounding quickly up the steps alarmed me. Suddenly Sam came into sight with James not far behind her holding his cheek. She looked up at me and James did as well. I couldn’t tell what I was more mad at, the fact I almost hurt my best friend for nearly kissing his boyfriend or the fact that she did hurt him.

“How’s Justin?” She asked, her strangely soft voice automatically calming me down. “He’s um…” I trailed off. She pushed past me and walked into the room. “Stay out here,” she ordered us then walked in shutting the door behind her.

James had his ear to the door trying to hear what was going on even though he already knew his door was sound proof. I can’t tell if he’s trying to figure out if he can beat a sound proof door or if he forgot. Oh well might as well not ruin his fun.

After what felt like hours the door opened and they walked out. The moment James’ eyes landed on Justin he attacked him in a hug but let go as he winced in pain. “Sorry,” He muttered. Justin smiled and nodded to him. He leaned his head on James’ shoulder and he stroked his back.

I couldn’t help but feel a tinge of jealousy rage through me as I watched them. I had to practically rip my eyes away from them so I wouldn’t do something rash. I heard steps next to me and saw Sam standing beside me giving me a sideways glance. Did she know? I could see a faint grin on her face and I instantly found out she knew.

“We should get you checked out, you could have hurt something really badly,” James said. We both focused on them as Justin shook his head. “I’m fine, I’ve had worse happen to me,” He said almost whispering the last part. I raised my eyebrow in curiosity and turned slightly to see Sam with a disgusted face.

“Are you sure? Hmmm alright if you say so, but if I find out you are in pain I’m taking you to the doctors.” He threatened pulling him into another hug this time Justin hugged him back. I could feel my heart drop and I walked down the stairs towards the living room where beer and food covered everything.

I pushed a few bags of chips off the couch and sat down staring at the black TV. I bit my lip and sighed running my hand through my hair. “Dang it,” I hissed to myself. I had fallen for my best friends boy friend. Great, just effing great.

I heard steps come down the stairs and them say good bye and thank you to James. They walked over to me and said thank you, Justin kept his eyes on the ground the entire time. I nodded to them and they left in some big red truck.

James turned to me a little sad. He put his head on my shoulder. “Great he probably hates me now,” He sighed. I rolled my eyes “come on, the kid doesn’t hate you, heck he didn’t even say one bad word against the guy who beat him up, trust me he doesn’t hate you.” He looked up at me and smiled. “You think so?” I nodded and he jumped happily like a 7 year old kid. “Come on let’s clean this place up!” He yelled and I groaned. Yep I saw this coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
llama llama duck :D
sorry if it takes me a while to post my chapters, new comp, new word, yada yada wont bore you with details message and stuff cause you know you want to ;D