Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 2

~*~Gage’s POV~*~

“Dude my mouth is numb,” James said rubbing his chin. I sat down and yawned. “Well then let me kill him and maybe it will feel better.” He looked up at me and squinted his eyes. “No it wont, only you will feel better, plus killing a kid that adorable should be a crime.” I rolled my eyes “since when has that ever stopped me?”

I grabbed my mini bag of Cheese Its and started to eat. Yeah I like Cheese Its, got a problem with that? I noticed James looking around the cafeteria like crazy. I cocked my eyebrow at him. “What’re you doing?” I asked plopping another one of the delicious squares of cheese in my mouth.

He turned to me surprised and shook his head, his cheeks turned a soft pink. “N-nothing!” He said and tried to focus on the table but his eyes started looking around again. I squinted my eyes at him. “You’re looking for that little dipshit kid aren’t you?” I said with more acid than I would have liked to send to my one and only friend.

He looked at me a little nervously and sighed “yeah,” He said. I messed with the hat on my head and stared at him. “Why?” I asked making him get tense. He sighed a long sigh “will you hit me if I tell you?” He asked.

I frowned, I hated it when he thought I would hurt him, I would never hurt him. “No.” I said. “Well I think he’s kinda cute,” he said trying to hold back a smile from spreading on his face.

I stared at him blankly “okay then, why did you think I would hit you?” I asked confused. He frowned at me and gave me a ‘duh’ look. “You obviously don’t like him, I thought you would say something like ‘that freaking kid is too annoying, why do you have to like him?’ or ‘I don’t approve’ and you know how much it means to me that you approve,” He said.

I groaned and poked his forehead. “Dummy, I don’t care,” I said. He continued to look around for him. Suddenly his face lit up and he turned to me. “Oh I see him!” He said. I turned to where he was looking and spotted the kid. He looked like he was looking death right in the eye.

He suddenly stood up and rushed off. The girl he was sitting next to tried to grab him but he was too fast and she only grabbed air. James pouted softly “aww why did he run?” He said turning to me. I shrugged and suddenly my phone started to vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out “damn it, I have to go to work, give my teachers some excuse for not being here,” I said standing up. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the cafeteria. No one questioned why I was in the halls, all the teachers ignored me or feared me. Hey I was cool with it, I could leave without any annoyances.

I was walking as slow as I could so I didn’t have to get to work quickly. I wasn’t really thinking or even paying attention when suddenly my nose made contact with something, and hard too. I grabbed my nose in pain and looked up to see the kid from before.

Anger shot through my veins and I grabbed his shirt pinning him to the wall. “You fucking bastard! Do you want to die?” I hissed. He looked up at me crying and something in me hesitated from hitting him with all my might.

“I-I-I-I’m s-s-sor-” I gritted my teeth. “STOP STUTTERING!” I yelled. He slinked back as far as he could from me, which wasn’t that far because of the wall. I remembered what James said and I bit my lip. I threw him to the ground and hard. “I suggest you stay out of my way, ‘cause the next time I see you I wont hold back from killing you.” I used so much acid in my voice it almost sent chills down my back.

I continued down the hall and walked out of the school with my hands in my pockets, trying my best not to hit anyone. I got into my car and drove off down the road. I know you aren’t supposed to drive angry, but hell I had no choice here!

I pulled into the grocery store parking lot and hit my head on the steering wheel. I couldn’t get that kids fucking face out of my head! When he looked up at me bawling his eyes out. I clawed the dashboard and sat back slamming my back into the seat. “Damn that kid!” I yelled.

I let out a scream just to get my anger out and finally stepped out of the car, I pulled on my dark blue vest and walked into the wretched store clocking in and going to my spot like always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter uh tell me if you like it or not i guess do whatever! Have fun! :D