Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 6

~*~Gage’s POV~*~

I sat on my bed staring at my phone. “Isn’t he just cute! His shyness is just adorable! Don’t you think so Gage? Gage? Gage!”
“Yeah yeah yeah, cute, whatever,” I said. I set the phone next to my ear, which was a bad idea since he started to yell. I pulled the phone away and scoffed.

“Are you even listening to me?!” I heard him say. I groaned and put it back to my ear. “Yes I’m listening, you’ve been babbling on and on about that idiot for the past 30 minutes non stop.” He sighed, “Why do you hate him so much, he hit you twice on accident and apologized for both of them many times already, give it up!” he said.

I stared at my ceiling. I don’t know why I hate him so much, he just annoys me so much. When I look at him my blood just boils, but I can’t hit him! I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

“Dude look I have to go, I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said hanging up. I threw my phone onto my bag and turned to look up at the ceiling. The sounds of angry yelling came from the room next to mine and moans started sound with banging on the walls.

I ran my hand over my face and put in my Ipod and started to play songs at full blast. I started to listen to Knives and Pins by Black Veil Brides but quickly fell asleep.

The sound of an alarm going off made me jump and fall off my bed with a loud thud. I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock and looked at my Ipod that had fallen on the floor. Its battery was near death and I couldn’t find the headphones anywhere. Damn.

I tossed it onto my dresser and pulled on some black faded skinnies with a plain black shirt and a few necklaces and bracelets off the dresser. I put on a layer of black eyeliner then spread some red eyeliner around the bottom of my eyes.

I looked at myself and just shrugged. I grabbed my bag and headed off to my car. I quickly grabbed a cereal bar and a bag of Cheese Its and got in my car and left.

I walked down the hall and quickly spotted James talking to that girl, Sam I think it was. She didn’t look too happy and kept looking around. That’s when I noticed the kid wasn’t here. I couldn’t keep my eyes from looking around as well till I reached them.

“Hey,” I mumbled out. Sam and James looked up at me. James smiled happily “morning!” He said. Sam just nodded softly and messed with her Ipod. “Hey,” She muttered back.

She looked up and her face seemed to brighten so I turned my head and noticed the kid walking down the hall. The moment his eyes landed on me his steps faltered. He kept his head down and made his way behind Sam. She turned to him and hugged him tightly. “Morning sweetie!” She said.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the lockers. He moved a little closer to me and I kept my eyes on him. “U-um,” He started. “What?” I hissed. He slinked back a little. “T-that’s my locker,” He whispered. I pushed off it and he quickly put in his combo got what he needed and rushed behind the girl again.

She pushed him in front of her and closer to me and he blushed softly then turned to her and whispered something I couldn’t quiet make out. He turned back around but kept his eyes on his shoes.

“So what class do you guys have next?” Sam asked trying to end the awkward silence. “Math,” James said, I nodded at that but said nothing. We had the same classes surprisingly so if she wanted to know she should ask him.

“Ah that sucks,” she said. “We have science god why do first classes have to suck?” She said. The kid looked up at her with a small smile. “Why do ALL classes have to suck?” He corrected. I couldn’t help but let a small smile play on my lips.

They laughed and he managed to look up but looked away when his eyes met mine. Am I that scary? I was about to say something rude but I was suddenly thrown forward into the kid and James was thrown forward into Sam.

I looked up at the kid and he blushed. I pushed away from him and looked at the curly red head standing between James and I, her arms over our shoulders. I glared at her annoyed and James looked away trying to imagine she wasn’t there.

“Heeeey Guys!” She said. Tracy Mitchell was the most annoying girl on this planet. She would always jump on James and me and yell as loud as she could to get our attention and she reeks of perfume and is covered in so much make up I’m afraid that if I touch her face my hand will stick to it.

“What do you want?” I hissed. She let us go and pouted crossing her arms over her chest. “Such a warm welcoming, I missed you too,” she said. She noticed the two confused people in front of us and looked them up and down, each one.

“Why are you hanging out with these two? They look like you pulled them right out of the trash.” Sam stepped forward and right into her face. “Wanna say that again?” She hissed.

Tracy smirked, “awww is the poor little nerd actually standing up for herself?” She turned her eyes to Justin which made all four of us twitch. She walked over to him “what are you doing with this fag? Go on say something you little fairy!” she said. Sam grabbed her hair and pulled her over to her with a deep glare.

“Don’t you ever call him that, EVER!” She yelled in her face pushing her through us. Tracy put her hand on her head and ran away crying and cursing at her. Sam pulled Justin into a hug and turned to us still angry. “Friend of yours?” She asked. I scoffed and blew hair out of my face. “Hardly, she’s more of an annoyance,” I said.

Justin looked up at us then sighed. “Don’t let what she said get to you,” I said. I stopped surprised I said something nice. I looked up to see Justin just as surprised. Sam shook him a little and he came back to normal. He nodded softly “yes, thank you,” He said.

Hm why do I feel better? I turned to James who was confused but shrugged it off. “Come on we’ll walk you to class, and if you see her again just ignore her, she’s all talk and no action,” He said. Sam let Justin go but he clutched to her arm anyway. -_- Little kid.

We started walking to their class with no problems from anyone except a few surprised stares from onlookers which James and I returned with glares. These two weren’t exactly seen in a positive light by most of the school. So seeing them with us only made things worse.

They didn’t seem to mind the stares they only focused on the good things, like some kids hat. Lucky bastards. We made it to their class and they said bye to us, both of them for the first time. We turned and headed off. I went off to smoke my usual cigarette during first period. I slid to the ground and took out a stick and lit it quickly.

I was about to put the stick in my mouth before I heard the door open quickly and Justin fast walked in. He breathed hard not even noticing me. I took a drag and blew it out making him notice me.

He seemed to get scared and fast. “What’s up?” I said like normal. He looked at me confused. “Y-you’re here again?” He said. I nodded and took another drag. “Yeah, so what about it?” I said. He shook his head. He splashed his face some but kept eyeing my cigarettes.

I puffed out some smoke and looked him up and down. Hmm this kid looks pretty good, I don’t know why I didn’t notice before. I took another drag and smirked letting smoke fall from my mouth.

James came to mind and my face dropped. Damn it. I looked him up and down again then looked away when he turned around to me. “You really shouldn’t smoke,” He said. I turned back to him and puffed out more smoke.

“Just drop it,” I said. He wasn’t the first to try and get me to stop smoking. He looked at me sadly and I stood up. “It’s my lungs I’m killing, not yours so let it go,” I said.
“Can I worry at least?” He asked. As if he needed permission to be in control of his own mind. “Like I care,” I said back.

I put the bud out in the sink and rinsed the ashes away. I threw the cigarette into the trash and turned back to him. I almost said something but turned away and walked out. I heard footsteps behind me and my arm was jerked back. I turned around to see him looking just as confused as me. He grabbed the pack of cigarettes and started running. I jumped mother fucker! He just stole my sticks! I turned and ran after him but damn he could run fast. He stopped and turned into a classroom before I could get to him. Damn!
♠ ♠ ♠
uh running out of things to put so keep reading