Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 7

~*~ Justin’s POV~*~

I stood at the door frozen like a statue. Everyone stared at me surprised. I slipped the cigarettes into my back pocket and walked quickly to my seat and sat down. Shit shit shit shit shit! I stole his cigarettes! He’s going to kill me! I hate cigarettes so much, I guess watching him smoke just snapped something inside me.

I desperately covered the box in my back pocket with my jacket. Sam looked me over quickly and leaned back to me. “What’s wrong?” she asked. I moved closer to her so no one would hear since I know everyone around us was straining their ears to hear us.

“I stole Gage’s Cigarettes and I don’t know why, I have them now.” She looked at me surprised then at the teacher. “Dude he’s going to kill you,” she hissed under her breath turning back to me.

I sighed and hit my forehead on the desk “I know,” I whispered. She patted my head and the teacher noticed us. “Sam! Justin! Is there something you would like to share with the class?” she asked. I shot my head up and shook my head while Sam said, “no ma’am.”

Class ended but I was slowly edging my way out of the classroom. Sam had to drag me out of class. We walked down the hall so quickly I didn’t know what was going on. Suddenly we stopped at the cafeteria, the one place I could be held against my will with a demon.

Sam peeked her head in and looked around. She gave me a thumbs up and we sat at our table. Sam kept close watch, as did I. I didn’t need to be jumped. “Hey guys!” A loud voice said making us jump. We turned our heads to see James smiling happily and Gage behind him glaring at me.

I jumped and moved closer to Sam. James turned to Gage who just looked away. He shrugged and sat down across from me and Gage sat down next to him. It got awkwardly quiet as I avoided Gage’s glares.

James looked from him to me “what’s up with you two?” He asked. I stood up “uh I’m not feeling well I’m going to go to the nurse.” I rushed out of the cafeteria. I heard footsteps quickly catching up with me. I rushed faster but not fast enough and suddenly I was jerked back.

I turned around and saw Gage glaring at me. “Give me my cigarettes,” He hissed just low enough no one would hear but me. “No!” What?! What am I saying? Give them back you idiot! I want to keep my face the way it is now! He gritted his teeth and pulled me down the hall and hard. I winced as his grip tightened around my wrist. He pulled me into the bathroom and forced my shoulder up against the wall.

“Give. Them. To. Me.” He hissed sending shivers through my body. His eyes piercing into mine. “N-No you’ll d-d-die,” I whispered. He gritted his teeth and he put more weight on my shoulder. “Where did you put them?” He asked.

I didn’t answer him but I moved my hips just enough so he wouldn’t see me move them and he wouldn’t see it in my back pocket. He must have seen me because he looked down then at me.

His free hand wondered through my pockets. I gasped softly as his hand wandered to through my back pockets making me a bit excited. He pulled out his cigarettes and let me go. I backed into the wall more, a little disappointed and rubbed my shoulder.

He pulled one out and lit it quickly taking in its chemicals and letting out a puff of smoke. “God that’s good,” he said. I couldn’t help but glare at him and he noticed it and glared back at me, he outmatched me by a lot.

I turned to go walk out but an arm blocked me from leaving. I turned to Gage who was standing not far from me now. “Why do you care so much if I smoke or not?” He asked. I looked away “I-I hate smokers,” I said not looking up at him.

“So you hate me?” He said. I turned to object but got smoke puffed into my face. I coughed and waved it away again. I turned to him with a serious face. “No I fear you.” He stared at me with a blank thinking face.

“Why?” He asked. I bit my lip “why else?” I replied copying his attitude. His face came closer to mine making me back up again. He grinned and smoke leaked from his mouth. “Good, then stay out of my way,” He said and walked out.

I slid to the ground and hugged my knees. I’m not getting anywhere with him. I sighed and stood up, I felt weak and my shoulder still hurt from before. I rubbed my shoulder sadly and walked out. This was not going very well. I would probably be killed for doing this. Maybe I should tell Sam I’m quitting, I don’t like him and he doesn’t like me. End of story.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh stuff and more stuff along with stuff keep reading