Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

I Am So So Sorry...

I walked back in the house. My hand stinging with the pain I had caused my sister. I didn’t know what had come over me. My head shot up when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I hoped to God it was my sister. I watched as Chris stomped out the door, an angered look on his face. I sighed once more, and looked out the window, wishing everything would go away.

I climbed up the stairs slowly, just wanting to sleep. When I got to my room, I opened the door, and gasped. Elliot sat on my bed, his head was down, but shot up when her heard me.

“Wha… What are you doing here?” I asked, closing my door slowly, and backing up against it as he rose.

“Look I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to cause all that.” He whispered, standing in front of me.

“No.” I said, stepping away from him. “Get out of here. I loved him, and he’s gone. All because you waltzed in here, acting like you’re something special in my life. Well guess what. You aren’t. I don’t want you in my life. I. Hate. You.”

“Moriah, I…”

“NO! Get. Out!” I yelled, pointing to the door. He sighed, and nodded.

“I am so so sorry…” He whispered closing the door behind him. I climbed into my bed, stripping down to my underwear in the process. I lay there, thinking. Tears fell silently down my face, as I drifted off into a restless slumber.

“Hello Moriah!” My boss said cheerfully as I walked into work the next morning. I sighed, and smiled, sending him a wave, and walking over to my station.

Work was going by really slowly, and I wished I could go home and sleep more. Cause Lord know I needed it. I watched the clock between shoots, and glanced at it between sets.

“Moriah, you can go early today. Your last appointment got canceled for the time being.” Julie called to me as I finished cleaning the lens on my camera. I smiled at her, and nodded.

“Thanks Julie.” I said softly, trying to hold my smile. It faltered, and I could see the concern crossing her features, but I turned to clean up my stuff before she could question me. I heard the door close, and I looked behind me, finding her gone.

I walked into my house, and saw my sister she was sitting on the couch watching TV. She didn’t look up when I walked in, and I sighed.

“Tay… Look…”

“No. Save it. Just… Just get the fuck out of my sight.” She said shakily, standing up, and walking to the stairs. “Leave me alone.” She mumbled, leaving to her room. I sighed once more, and walked to the kitchen. I made a cup of tea, and sat down at the table holding onto it, trying to absorb its warmth. A knock at the door pulled me from my thoughts, and I sighed standing up, and walking in that direction. I didn’t bother looking through the peephole, not caring about who was on the other side.

“What?” I asked tiredly, rubbing my eyes. I looked up, and saw Kole standing there. “Kole… You… You came back?” I whispered, a small smile forming on my face.

“No.” My face fell. “I want all my stuff back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People...
Please?