Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Prove It!

I knew that my sister didn't mean do that to me and the whole thing with Nixon wasn't helping me out either. I had to talk to Chris and he promised to come over today after my sister came home. I heard a knock on the door hoping it was Chris. I ran down the stairs only to see Kole and my sister. I sighed and started to walk back upstairs. I heard someone behind me and I turned around and saw Kole. I sighed and stopped at the top of the stairs.

"Kole?" I said

"Yes Taylor?" Kole said

"I'm sorry..." I said

"It's okay, it was the right thing to do" Kole said, laughing

"No it wasn't, I could've broken your jaw or your nose!" I said

"And you didn't" Kole finished

I sighed and put my hand on the cheek my sister hit. It wasn't a really bad it it just mostly hit my heart. Kole saw how she hit me and he pulled me in for a hug. I started to cry a little bit and that's when I saw Chris coming up the stairs. He saw me hugging Kole and his face went from calm to pissed off. Chris started to turn around.

"Chris no!" I said

Chris didn't listen to me and Kole walked off, I swear I saw a smirk on Kole's face. I ran down the stairs after Chris. He was at the door when I stopped him.

"Please just listen to me, please" I said

"Why should I!?!" Chris said

"Please" I begged

"Fine" Chris said

I sighed and took him upstairs. I had a lot to explain and I knew that it would take a lot to do that too. I didn't know what to say to him. Chris was waiting and I knew I had only a little bit of time to explain this to him. I paced my room trying to figure out what words I could say that would make him forgive me.

"Okay, um, I don't know what to say" I said

"Take your time, unless Nixon is coming back over" Chris said

"That's it! I didn't mean to do that! I swear!" I said

"Really cause from the looks of it you still liked him!" Chris yelled

"Chris! Stop!" I yelled

"No I won't! You like him!" Chris yelled

"Not as much as I like you!" I yelled

"Prove it!" Chris yelled

I had enough of Chris. I walked over to him and kissed him. Chris got my message through that kiss because before I knew it I was on my bed and Chris was on top of me. We were making out until we heard the door open. I looked up and saw Nixon standing there. Chris didn't look pissed off but he looked down at me.

I had a lot of explaining to do for the both of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.