Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Are You Pregnant?

I left the room and shut the door. I held back the tears that were wanting to come again, I didn't want my dad to see me this way. My dad noticed something was wrong and he came over to me and hugged me. All I could think of this was my fault and that I shouldn't have gone home. I had called Chris and left a message on his cell but I really don't think he would show up, not after the whole thing with Nixon. I sighed and sat down in one of the chairs. I sighed and waited for my sister to come out. I heard someone coming down the hall, I looked up to only see my dad had returned with a coffee and something to eat. He gave me a soft smile and I tried to return one back but I couldn't. I heard someone else coming down the hall, I looked up and saw Chris. I got up and ran to Chris and he wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest and he rubbed my back.

"Shh it'll be OK." Chris said.

"This is my fault! I shouldn't have gone back to my parents." I said.

"Taylor Alessia!" Chris warned.

I stopped after that. I heard the door open to the room and Moriah came out. She looked like she had told mom something that she didn't want to do right now. Our dad went in after and Chris and I sat down across from her. Moriah didn't make eye contact with me and that's when I knew something was up. That was a bad habit my sister had, if she didn't look you in the eyes she had trouble ahead.

"Moriah? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing.." Moriah said.

"Yes there is, your not making eye contact with me.." I said.

"I can't tell you yet..." Moriah said, looking down.

I looked at Chris and then back at my sister. I knew something was wrong, and I think it had to do with Kole. That's when it hit me, maybe she is pregnant.

"Moriah, are you...pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes." Moriah said.

I wasn't sure what happened next, but I do remembered blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.