Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Desperate For An Escape

I walked up to my room with my little brother falling me slowly. I grabbed Gabe's favorite movie off the stand and put it in for him. Gabe smiled at me as the opening of Happy Feet. I was texting Chris, telling him to come over and hang out with me and Gabe. I walked to my bed and started to wonder what was going on downstairs.I didn't want to leave Gabe all alone but I wanted to know so bad what was wrong.

"Gabe, sweetie I'll be back" I said

"Okay Tay" Gabe said, smiling at me.

I closed the door and walked the stairs. I heard yelling and screaming. I sighed and walked down the stairs and saw Kole and my sister. I walked to the living room door area then I leaned up against the wall. I knew hearing what was going on was wrong but I felt like I had no other choice but to do this. I sighed and waited for one of them to say something else.

"That's not his kid! It's mine!" Kole yelled

"Your not my boyfriend anymore Kole!" Moriah yelled back

"I still don't care!" Kole yelled

"Like you didn't care when you got my sister drunk and had sex with her!" Moriah questioned

It got quiet for a little bit after that and I had that gut feeling that my sister was right about that. I shouldn't have drank in the first place and I did. Kole knew it was my weakness and I fell for his stupid little games. Elliot came into the clearing and say me. I put my finger to my lips letting him know that I didn't want them to know I was listening. Elliot nodded his head and walked back into the living room.

"It was a stupid mistake!" Kole yelled

"It hurt me! It hurt Taylor! It hurt Chris! And all you can do is called that a stupid mistake!?" Moriah yelled

Everything else happened all at once. The silent tears were coming down my face. I didn't even know Gabe had came downstairs to see where I was. I hadn't heard Chris walk into the house. I fell silently to the floor and Gabe came over to me. Gabe wiped the tears away from my face and that's when I know I had to get him out of here. I didn't know that the fighting had started back up. I picked up Gabe and grabbed his shoes and his jacket. I put him down and let him put on his shoes and jacket. I grabbed my shoes and one of Chris's hoodies that he left here one time. I zipped up Gabe's jacket and picked him back up. I walked over to Chris and he could see the pain in me. I handed him Gabe.

"Go to your car, i'll be out in a few" I said

"But Tay" Chris started

"No, just get him out of here! please!" I said

Chris nodded his head and walked out the door. I walked to the living room where the fighting still hadn't stopped. I sighed and looked at Kole, Elliot and my sister.

"Just stop it!" I yelled

I got their attentions. I could now see my sister was crying and Kole looked as if he could break something. Elliot was trying to stop it all but it wasn't working.

"This isn't a place for Gabe to be right now, once you guys stop this let me know" I said

Before any of them could say anything I left the house. I shut the door behind me and walked down the stairs. I saw that Chris's car was ready and waiting for me. I walked over to it and opened up the passenger's door and then closed it.

"Where are we going?" Chris asked

"Anywhere but here" I said

With that we left my sister's house. I took one final look and then the house went out of view.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever.
Comment, please?