Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Just Another Part of Life

I was having a fun time hanging out with my sister and All Time Low. I looked over to see that Alex was playing with my little brother, trying to keep him from being bored. I was about to change my look when the door slammed open. I looked over and saw that Chris was in tears. I dropped the daisy from my hand and ran over to him before he fell to the floor. I didn't know what happened but all I knew was I had to get Chris out of here. I helped him to the back room and sat down with him on the couch. I wiped the tears away from his face and then grabbed his hand.

"Chris, what's wrong?" I asked

"M-My mom was k-killed in a car crash" Chris said, still crying

"Oh Chris, I'm so sorry" I said

I just held Chris as he cried. I felt bad for him, he really didn't what to do to help him. I wasn't good at this stuff. I laid Chris down on the couch after he had fallen asleep and went to my find my sister. I saw that All Time Low was still here and my sister was talking to Julie.

"Riah can I talk to you?" I asked

My sister walked over to me and I took her to the back room so I could make sure that Chris was still sleeping. My sister took one look at him and sighed.

"What happened?" She asked

"His mom died in a car crash today..." I said

"Oh my, your kidding right?" She said

"No I'm not.." I said

Moriah sat down in the chair and I sat in the other one. I sighed as I looked at Chris, who was tossing and turning. I knew that I couldn't mess up anymore, I had to be the person Chris needed right now. I had to get him to my sister's house and to my room so he could sleep better. I went over to him, and placed a hand on him.

"Chris" I said softly

Chris opened his eyes and sat up.

"What?" He said

"I'm taking you to Moriah's house" I said

"Okay" Chris said

Chris stood up and wrapped an arm around me. I walked him to his car and let him get into the passenger's side. I started up his car when I saw Moriah coming out with Gabe in her arms. I knew that she wanted me to take Gabe with me, but I just didn't think of it. I got out of the car and took Gabe from my sister and put him in the back. I got back in the driver's side and looked over at Chris. He had his head on the window and was looking up at the sky. I grabbed one of his hands and he looked over a me. I saw that weak smile on his face. I drove back to my sisters house and by the time I got there, Gabe was sleeping. I picked him up and put him in my sister's room, while Chris went to my room to go try sleep. Once I had put Gabe in my sister's room and covered him up, I headed to my room. I grabbed my pj's really quickly and changed in the bathroom. I closed my door and went over to my bed and layed down by Chris.

"Why did she have to die?" Chris said

"I don't know Chris" I said

"It's not fair.." Chris said

"Everyone dies sometime Chris, that's a part of life" I said

Chris looked at me. New tears were coming down his face and I wiped them away. Chris wrapped his arms around me. I put my head on his chest and somehow Chris fell asleep. I heard my door opened a few hours later and I sat up and saw that it was Gabe. He made his way over to my bed and I picked him up. I put him in between Chris and I. Gabe wrapped his arms around me and I kissed his forehead. I fell asleep that night, knowing that tomorrow would be just another day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
Please?