Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Broken Kisses

I hadn't heard from Chris since that time he broke up with me. All those memories that we had were coming back to me. I sobbed into my sister's chest knowing what I had done to him was wrong. I couldn't stop the tears from coming down my face,they didn't want to stop. I knew what I had done to Chris was wrong and I would do anything to be able to tell him that. Well, that was if he was even in the same town as me anymore, then again he might not even wanna see me. I didn't blame him if he didn't want to see me, even if he told my sister he still cared for me. How could he? I hurt him badly. I didn't deserve his forgiveness.

"Tay?" That voice was so tempting, like as if he was here.

"Baby Tay? What's wrong?" His voice said again.

I felt his hand on my shoulder. I looked up into his Hazel eyes. I pulled out of my sisters arms and went to him. He smelled the same as I remembered he did. Being in his arms now it felt so right.

"Tay what's wrong?" He asked again.

"I'm so sorry..." I muttered into his chest.

"Tay that's not telling me what's wrong." He said, with a small laugh at the end.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that to you..." I said, with a few new tears that were coming down my face.

We all didn't say anything for awhile. We all just sat their. I wasn't surprise if my sister would leave us alone.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two alone." Moriah said.

"Riah, please don't.." I said.

"We need to work this out Tay." Chris said.

"Fine...." I said.

Moriah gave me one of her looks. And then she left. I let go of Chris and moved away from him. I sighed and just waited for something to break the silence.

"So, are we just going to sit here?" Chris asked.

"Pretty much yeah, I don't have anything to say... I hurt you and don't deserve to even see you right now." I said.

"Look, that's in the past! Taylor your forgave you!" Chris said.

I knew that was my key to stop saying things. I pulled my knees up to my chest. I looked at Chris who was looking at me. I sighed and knew that I shouldn't have even done what I did to him. It was a mistake and he shouldn't forgive me but he does. We sat there in silence for the longest time, none of us saying a word. I started to bite my lower lip, which was something I don't like to do.

"Seeing were not talking I'm going to go." Chris said getting up.

"Fine by me." I said.

Chris sighed and got up. I didn't care if he left me. I watched him walk down the hall and then I saw him stop. He walked back over to me. I looked up at him and he then he stuck his hand out for me to grab, I took it and he helped me up. I got lost in his eyes, like I use to do when I would see him. I brushed his bangs out of his face and I put one of hands on his face. Chris took my other hand and played with my finger tips. I knew what was going to happen here and I don't know if I wanted it to.

"Chris, I think we are better off as friends right now..." I said looking down.

Before I could say anything else Chris had his lips on mine. I felt that spark we had like before, but it ended quick when Chris pulled away.

"I can't do this, friends is the right choice." Chris said.

Then he left. I was alone. Like that time when we broke up, I wasn't going to cry. I already did that. I knew this would happen. I put my hand on my lips. I needed him, but he didn't want me.

"Tay? you okay?" I heard my sister.

"Yeah, can we go home now?" I asked.

Moriah nodded her head and we walked out to her car. The ride home was a quiet one, due to the fact I was listening to my iPod the whole way. When we got home I saw that our mother was home. We walked into the house and I smelled food. Our mother came in and smiled at us.

"Dinner's done girls." She said.

Moriah smiled and walked into the kitchen. I just stood there. My mother waited for me to go in.

"I think I'm just gonna go to bed mom." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said.

I walked upstairs and went to my room. I went through my closet and found what I wanted. I got into my pj bottoms and then pulled on the shirt that use to be Chris's. After the whole we had he never came back for his shirt so I had kept it in my closet. I got under my covers and pulled them over my head. I closed my eyes hoping sleep would find me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.