Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Stupid Caring Mothers

After my sister had left I was my mother kept asking me about last night. I was getting really sick of it, I finished my breakfast and put my plate in the sink. My mother was still going about something at this point in time but I wasn't caring.

"Taylor! What's wrong?" My mother said.

"I don't want to talk about it Mom..." I replied softly.

"Taylor you have to tell me!" My mother pleated.

"When did you start to take an interest in me mom! Huh!?" I yelled, frustrated with her.

"Don't start on me Taylor!" She yelled back, anger evident on her face.

I walked out of the room and up to my room and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a Framing Hanley shirt and a Hollister blue hoodie. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my hair out and then brushed my teeth. I put on some black eye liner and then walked back downstairs. I was about to leave when my mother caught my arm. She slapped me across the face and I grabbed my face.

"What the fuck was that mom?!" I yelled.

"Get out and don't come back! Moriah can bring you your stuff wherever you go!" She yelled at me.

By this time I had tears coming down my face and I saw Gabe. Gabe was looking at me and I got down on my knees and he came to me.

"Tay Tay?" Gabe asked, rubbing my probably red cheek.

"Shh Gabe, I won't be here again, OK? Be good for Mommy, Daddy, and Mo, OK?" I said, tears were threatening to come down my face quicker.

"Where is Tay Tay going?" Gabe asked.

"To a friends for awhile, OK?" I said, I kissed Gabe on the forehead and then I walked to the door. I turned around and looked at my mother for one last time.

"I hope you know what you have just done.." I stated calmly.

I slammed the door shut. I didn't know where I was gonna go but I knew where he would be today. I ran down the road and to my sister's work. When I finally got there, the tears were coming out eyes and down my face, I was soaked from head to toe. I saw Julie and walked over to her.

"Can I see my sister please?" I asked her.

"Hold on Taylor, she is in a photo shoot at the moment, let me go ask her." Julie said.

I nodded my head and followed her to the door. Julie let me in and when I saw him my knees gave and but before I fell Moriah caught me.

"Tay? what happened?" My sister asked me.

I told my sister what had happened. I cried into her chest, that was until Chris came over.

"Tay? Baby?" He said.

Just his voice gave me the chills. I looked up at him and then I ran out of the door. I was back in the rain again, not the best thing to do. I sighed and I heard the door open. I didn't turn around, I knew who it was. I felt him put a hand on my shoulder, and I pulled away from him. I knew that was a bad idea.

"Why didn't you tell me about your mom doing this again?" Chris asked me.

"I don't know..she's been doing it ever since you left Chris.." I said.

"Tay I told you to tell me if anything was wrong!!" Chris said.

"Yeah that was before I cheated on you Chris!" I said.

It got quiet between us and then I looked into his Chris's eyes. I got lost in his eyes once again, god how I much I hated that. I sighed and started to shiver. Chris took off his hoodie and wrapped it around me. Chris put his hand into mine and I sighed.

"Look I have to get back in there... and I really don't want to get sick so yeah..." Chris said.

"Fine go in, I don't care." I said.

"You're going back in there with me..." He said.

"No, I have to find a place to live..." I said.

"Your sister should help you with that..." He said.

"Fine let's go!" I said.

"Wait.. I want to do something first.." He said.

I was gonna ask what he might but once again, he kissed me. And this time he didn't pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went around my waist. We kissed there, in the middle of the rain. Chris pulled away.

"No, I wasn't done yet." I said, reattaching our lips.

I felt Chis smile into the kiss. We stood there for awhile just making out. We would've been kissing some more if my phone didn't go off in my pocket. I sighed and and pulled away from Chris. I went back into the building and pulled out my cell. I opened the text and saw it was from my friend Terryn. I sighed and then I felt Chris wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and then we walked back to my sister's set.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.