Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Who The Hell Are You?!

I was in a safe place due to my sister. When my sister brought me back to the house so that we could get our stuff it wasn't pretty. Let's just say my mother had a fit and we got our stuff quickly and left the place. I was having this flash back at school during my last period of the day which was English.

The wind was blowing and some leaves fell off a tree. I was wear a plaid skirt, black leggings, a gray tank top under a white shirt, a white hoodie which was in my locker, tan fur boots with my parents promise ring on. I just wanted this day to be over. I just wanted to see Chris again. Things with him and I are going along pretty well. The bell rang and I got up and went to my locker. I grabbed my bag and hoodie and then I took my promise ring off and stuck it in my bag. I walked outside and saw Chris. I smiled and walked over to him. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car, we got into his car and then we took off to his house. We didn't say much on the way to his place. We finally got there and we went inside.

"Want anything to drink?" Chris asked me

"Hm nope, but maybe a kiss?" I said with a laugh at the end

Chris laughed and walked over to me and gave me a kiss. Well, it was more than just one kiss. We finally pulled away from each other. We watched some TV and I was slowly falling asleep on Chris's shoulder.

~

I woke back up in Chris's bed. Chris was beside me sleeping. I sat up and saw that it was almost six at night. I was going to get out of the bed but Chris pulled me back down, I laughed at this and he pulled me closer. I sighed and Chris opened his eyes.

"Chris, I want food." I whined.

"No." Chris replied in the same manner.

"Yes I do and then I have to get back to my sister's place." I said, having that feeling that something was going to happen.

"Fine..." Chris sighed, letting go of me reluctantly.

I kissed his forehead and went downstairs and looked for something to eat. I grabbed some mac and cheese and started to make it. Chris joined me a little while later. I finished making the food and grabbed two bowls. Chris got his and then we sat down at the table.

"You remembered this was my favorite?" Chris asked, taking a bite of his food.

"How could I forget?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe the fact I yelled at you?" Chris said, looking down.

"That was seven months ago..." I mumbled.

"Why did you do it?" Chris asked, walking over to me.

"I don't know.." I said back, not looking at him.

"You do know, but you won't tell me." Chris pressed.

"It was a stupid mistake OK! I was drunk!" I yelled.

"Tay, calm down." Chris said, putting a hand on my leg.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry!" I said.

"I know this Baby Tay." Chris said.

I moved away from his touch. That didn't stop him from grabbing my hand and having me stop. I looked at him and then I looked down at my food. I ate the rest of my food and then I took care of my bowl. I went and got my homework to do and waited for Chris to be ready to take me home.

"I want to go home..." I said, breaking the silence.

"Okay.." Chris said.

We got in his car then Chris drove me home. I didn't want to end the next like this but it was the way my mood was. I sighed when Chris pulled into the drive way. Chris turned the car off and then locked the doors.

"Your not leaving until we talk this out." Chris said.

"What is there to say? I made a mistake, and I'm sorry." I said.

"I don't know, but I don't feel right having you leave this car until we work it out." Chris said.

"Well, hm, I don't know..." I said.

"It's your call Taylor." Chris said.

"I don't want to talk about this.." I said.

"Then that's okay." Chris said.

"Okay, you can stay here tonight or do whatever." I said.

Chris smiled and then we went into the house. I had that gut feeling that something bad happened. When I walked through the door, I saw that I was right. I saw that my sister was crying, that Kole was yelling and there was a guy that I had no idea who the hell was. I couldn't focus with all this yelling.

"Kole! SHUT UP!" I yelled.

I got everyone's attention. I looked at Kole, who was looking at my sister, my sister was looking at me, then the guy was looking at Kole. I walked over to my sister and then she was in my arms crying. I held her as she cried. Chris came over to my side. I was wondering what happened.

"What the hell is going on here!, and who the hell are you!?" I said, looking between Kole and the guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.
Do it!