Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

The THIRD ***ing Time

I cried in my sister’s arms. My whole world falling apart in front of me. I looked up, trying to clear my vision enough so I could see Kole. I regretted it the instant I did, he was glaring at my sister, and looked like he was gonna throw something.

“Kole! Why the hell is my sister crying?!” Taylor yelled, standing up, causing me to fall out of her arms.

“How about you ask her why she’s CHEATING on me with THAT!” He yelled back, pointing disgustedly to Elliot.

“Why the hell is it my fault? We were hanging out! Get over it.”

“Stop yelling at my girlfriend!”

“You fucking douche bag!” All these words were spinning around my head, being tossed around the room all at the same time.

“Stop.” I sobbed, my voice small. No one listened, they kept yelling. “Stop!” I said a little louder. Still nothing. “Shut the FUCK up!” I screamed, jumping up. They all stopped, no one moved, watching me as I panted heavily. My body shook with the anger that was building up inside of me.

“Hello? Can I come in?” I turned around, glaring at the boy in the doorway.

“Nix?” Taylor smiled slightly.

“Hey Tay.” He smiled back, holding out his arms. I heard Chris growl, it built up in his throat. He leaped for Nixon, and my sister, but I held him back.

“NO!” He growled, breaking my grip, causing my to stumble, and fall. I landing with a thud, and the room grew quiet. I stood on my now shaky legs, and pointed to the door.

“Nixon, Elliot, and Chris… GET. OUT.” My voice wavered, as I tried to catch my breath. They stumbled out the door, Taylor going with them. I turned to Kole. “Why the hell would you accuse me of cheating on you?!” I asked, my voice building gradually.

“Why were you with him?” He asked, his voice was calm now. The mask gone, the only emotion on his face was pain. I had caused that.

“Kole..” I moved closer. “We were fighting, and I was upset. So he asked if I wanted to hang out… I needed a friend.” I moved a little closer so we were almost touching.

“No. I can’t believe you would hang out with HIM, when he was the reason we were fighting in the first place. You know what? I’m done dealing with your shit. I’m tired of this.. This is the THIRD fucking time this has happened. We’re over Moriah. I don’t wanna see you, I don’t wanna talk to you. I’m leaving. Goodbye.”

That was it. Just like that he was out the door, and I was on the floor, once again, sobbing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People... No, really, tell people...