Sequel: Pandemonium
Status: I'm back!

Bulletproof

Looking Through the Glass

“You know I can’t tell you what we’re doing,” I explained, watching Ville give me the puppy dog look as we pulled up to the hotel.
He was dropping me off unknowingly so I could get ready for his birthday party that was only a few hours away.

“I know, I figured it was worth one last shot,” he replied with a scowl. I knew he hated surprises, but this was a good one. I’d talked Bam out of doing anything too crazy, for fear of embarrassing him, proud of myself that he’d listened.
“It’s gonna be fine,” I reassured him, resting one hand on his. He looked at me with a half-smile.
“Yeah yeah,” he looked away.
“I’ll see you in a bit grumpy gills,” I giggled, reaching over and kissing the side of his face quickly.
“It’s my party I can cry if I want to,” he replied in a sing-song voice and gave me a sideways smirk, pulling me to him so he could crash his lips against mine, which I allowed. I had promised him that I would do my best to be good so as to not make him anymore sexually frustrated than I had to.
I waved a goodbye as he drove off, heading home to get ready himself. I turned and headed towards the hotel, my heart in my throat.

I let my mind wander to the previous night’s events as I trekked through the lobby of the enormous establishment. Missy had texted me the room number and how to find it.

It amazed me how infatuated I’d become with Ville. In such a small amount of time, he’d become my safe place. Given, I’d never had an opportunity, but still. I found it odd but appeasing the level of calm he made me feel. All the anxiety went away when I looked into his eyes. He had given me something I’d been missing my entire short life and I never wanted to lose that.
Part of me smirked at how cheesy that sounded and my dark humor made a comment about how a relationship wasn’t a positive way to deal with trauma, but I shook it off.

After he’d in his words, ‘made it up to me’ last night, he’d carried me upstairs to bed since my legs were like jelly and I couldn’t walk. I still couldn’t grasp how he did it. If that was foreplay, I couldn’t imagine what he was actually like in bed. Missy said sex was just something you had to experience. It wasn’t comparable to anything else. I was growing more curious by the day. I wasn’t sure if these newfound hormones were due to being a late bloomer or finally having someone to act on said hormones with but they were in full swing.

“Are you ready for this?!” Missy exclaimed as I entered her room. I heard Bam yell something incoherent from the shower.
“As ready as I will be,” I smiled back. Tonight was going to kick ass.

“How are you bitches not ready yet?!” Bam complained as he stood in the doorway watching Missy and me two hours later. I was perched on the toilet, straddling it while she put the finishing touches on my hair. She had curled it loosely and pulled it away from my face, pinning it back so I couldn’t anxiously hide behind it.

“You’ll be showing your assets tonight young lady,” she had informed me as she finished. “You’ve got those Margera blue eyes, show them off.”

I blushed, thankful to have my back to her.

“Alright Bam, go start the car we’ll be down in ten. You’re all finished girly!” Missy warned Bam, shooing him off before facing me again. I stood awkwardly, fixing my dress and turned to look in the mirror.

She had helped me do a classy smoky eye, making my cerulean orbs really pop with a thin layer of liquid eyeliner and a heavy coat of mascara. She’d put the finishing touch on by accentuating the natural pink in my cheeks with a rosy blush.

My dress felt like a second skin. It was short and flaired at the waist, the silk sash across the middle stopped at my navel, the large bow settled just below my breasts. I had insisted on wearing fishnets, unwilling to put my thin frame through the wintery Hell that was Finland wind.

“I look like a china doll,” I commented with a small smile.

“You look beautiful. Ville is gonna fall in love when he sees you,” she smirked, grabbing her clutch off the bathroom sink.

I hoped so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a few weeks. Short little something I whipped up right quick. What's Ville gonna think when he sees our little goth princess??? ;)