Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Don't You Just Hate Silence

The next morning I was up bright and early. I was making myself ready for the phone call I had to make today. Damn, I hate this situation, but if I get this done, I'll be a free woman again. I got out of bed and looked for my phone. After finding it, I made my way to the balcony trying my best not to wake everyone up. I sat on the chair that was on the balcony and toke a deep breathe. This was it. I dialed the number. It rang about two second when I heard his voice.

"Hello?"
"Hi, it's me."
"Me who?"
"Me as in your wife."
"Why are you calling?"
"I need you to sign some papers."
"What papers?"
"Divorce."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"When?"
"Tomorrow."
"That soon?"
"Yes."
"Where can I meet you?"
"You still live in the house near my dad place?"
"Yes."
"I'll be there at four o'clock."
"Ok."
"See you then."
"Yeah we do need to talk."
"About?"
"I think I made a mistake when I let you go."
"See you tomorrow."

I hung up. Not this. This was the last thing I needed. The guy I wanted to divorce was telling me he wants me back. Pete wants me. Brendon wants me. And there is only one I want in my life. And the one is Brendon. I do love him, it's just all so hard for me to handle. Oh well I guess I'll manage. As I turned around, I froze. Patrick stood there with a shocked look on his face.

"You're married?"
"Kinda."
"What do you mean kinda?"
"I mean kinda."
"Explain and do it now."
"I was 18 and stupid and blinded by love. So I kinda got married, but I hae never loved him or anything like that. I moved to Las Vegas and he stayed in Los Angeles."
"Does anyone know?"
"Only you now."
"Are you going to tell anyone?"
"No. I'm getting my divorce tomorrow, so nobody need to know."
"If you love Brendon, you'd tell him."
"No. He doesn't need to know. Please, let it just be."
"It's your call, but don't say I didn't warn you."

Patrick left me on the balcony feeling so guilty. Yes, Brendon should know and no, I'm not going to tell him. It's going to be for the better of our relationship. I'm sure of it. I can't be wrong. Can I?