Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

One Last Kiss Before Goodbye

When it was eight PM and we were about to go out clubbing, we had to wait for Ryan, who toke forever to get ready for a night on the town. I was getting sick of it and walked to the bunk area where Ryan was changing his clothes.

"How long?"
"Do you mind?"
"I've seen you naked, so the only thing I mind is you acting like a girl when you're getting ready."
"I do not."
"How long have you taken for getting ready?"
"About an hour."
"And you're a guy."
"So?"
"That's not normal."
"I like to look my best."
"Five minutes or we're leaving without you."

I walked out of the bunk area and walked outside where Brendon, Jon and Spencer were waiting for me.

"How long?" Jon asked.
"I guess in three minutes," I answered knowing that Ryan was in a hurry now.
"What did you do?" Spencer asked me with amiled.
"Five minutes."
"You are clever," Brendon said while leaning on the car and looking at me.
"I know. That's why you love me."
"Who said I loved you?"
"A little bird on the tree told me yesterday."
"You still believe everything you hear?"
"Oh yes I do. Are you telling me that there is no truht to Ryden. I'm shocked."
"Come here you."

I walked over to Brendon and looked straight into his deep brown eyes. It was good that he wasn't really taller than me. It made kissing so much easier. He leaned in and our lips were about to touch, when we heard Ryan come out of the bus. I was disappointed and I knew that so was Brendon, but I also knew that we were going to have some great time later in the evening.

As we arrived at the club, Jesse was there to greet us. He hugged me and said hi to the guys and we walked in to the club. The music was really good and I hit the dance floor with Jesse a second after we had entered, because it was our song that was playing. We loved to fool around to "Yeah" by Usher. As we danced, I saw Brendon giving me a weird look. I gave him a look back and he started talking with Spencer again. Was he mad at me? I was just dancing. When the song finished, I walked up to Brendon and the guys. Jesse saw an old friend and went to her.

"Hey Brendon, wanna dance?"
"You already have a dance partner."
"It was mine and Jesse's song. Come on. Oh I love this song. Come on."

I tragged Brendon to the dance floor and we started dancing to "Rock DJ" by Robbie Williams. We danced really close to each other and our bodies were in contact for the whole song. After the song finished, Brendon toke my hand and lead me out of the club. We walked a little and he toke me to an alley. He pushed me againts the wall and kiised me passionatly. He moved my skirt up and I put my legs around his waist. He opened his zipper and in no time he entered me. We did a passionate quicky in the alley and went back insdie after ten minutes. The look in Pete's eyes was a look I'd never forget.