Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

That Moan Belongs To You

"Who is this?"
"Your ex assistant."
"Oh."
"Yeah. Akward much? Anyway, can I crash at your place for a month or so?"
"I guess you could..."
"Thank you."
"You didn't let me finish."
"Sorry."
"But why?"
"I'm moving out of my now ex boyfriend's place and you're the only person I know here that has a house."
"Ok, when are you gonna come over then?"
"In a few days. If it's not too much to ask, would you go to the house that's my current resident and take some stuff from there?"
"Yeah, sure I can."
"Thanks Pete. Oh one more thing."
"What?
"How do you feel about babies?"
"I love them, why?"
"Well, you're gonna live with one."
"You're not that much of a baby anymore."
"Pete, I've been a mom less than a day."
"What? You and a mom?"
"Yes."
"This I have to see."
"Very funny. Listen, I'm gonna give the phone to Andy, my ex, and he'll tell you where to go and what to get."
"Roger that."

I laughed as I gave Andy his phone. Andy walked out, but before that he hugged me goodbye. And so I was sitting there, in the hospital room. I was getting kinda bored so I tried to think of things I could do. My mind came up with a blank. Nothing. Then the door opened. A beaten up Brendon walked in. He toke the chair, dragged it next to my bed and sat down. The look in his eyes had changed since the day I first saw him. It wasn't the same Brendon looking back at me who I once knew, it was a diffrent Brendon, a Brendon that I didn't like to see.

"You look like shit."
"Well, I feel like it."
"I knew something like this was going to happen."
"Something like what?"
"Andy beating you up."
"I was just letting him punch me so he'd get tired and then I could knock him out."
"Andy does sport for a living, he'd beat the crap out of you anyday."
"Well thanks for your support."
"But I'm glad nothing really bad happened to you."
"Yeah, just a broken arm. Lucky me that I didn't get a broken nose. Where tough boy is?"
"He went home to let Pete in and to give him the stuff I need."
"Pete? As in Pete Wentz?"
"Yeah."
"Why him?"
"I'm moving in with him for sometime, so I can get everything straight."
"How about you move in with me?"
"Let's just see what happens in this past month."
"I'm gonna come with you."
"No."
"Yes. I wanna be with you and show you what I'm made off. And I want to spend time with my daughter."
"Talk to Pete and ask him."
"Yes."

Brendon jumped around, all hyper like before. The look in his eyes was back, but would it stay? Only time will tell.