Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Never Cared About The Songs On The Radio

After few days, I was finally getting out of the hospital with Marion. Pete picked us up, but it was planned that Brendon would pick me up.

"So, where is Brendon?"
"On a plane I guess."
"Why?"
"He did something in Las Vegas and I can't tell you what it is because it's a suprise for you and the baby."
"Why would he do something in Las Vega sto suprise us?"
"He is pretty sure that you will move in with him after this month is over."
"Well that boy is something."
"Yeah he is. You do know that he loves you and he would do anything for you."
"Yeah, I know that. He is a great guy, but he has hurt me so many times."
"Well you have done that to him too."
"Like when?"
"After Andy asked you to marry him infront of all those people. Brendon was heart broken."
"Didn't seem like it when we...well you know...made Marion."
"Marion? You mean you two...in the club."
"It was a quick one."
"No protection? I'm shocked."
"Yeah, but if he'd wrapped his willy, I wouldn't have Marion."
"You always look on the bright side of life."
"It's a curse I know."

The drive went by with me talking most of the time. Pete just gave me looks like I was crazy. Yeah, I can talk a lot sometimes. But Pete is a good listener. Yeah, I didn't like the guy when I worked for him, but now, I see the real him and I like what I see.

When we arrived to Pete's house, he toke my bags and went to the house. I had Marion in my hands, when I saw a smiling Brendon walking out of the house with my brother.

"What are you doing here?"
"Being a uncle. Dad is inside."

My brother toke Marion and Brendon toke my hand. I just looked at him and felt like a little schoolgirl who's crush had just noticed her. I felt butterflies flying around in my stomach and it felt good. We walked inside hand in hand and walked to the living room. My dad stood up and almost ran to hug me. It was good to be with my family, with Brendon and with Pete.

"So, Marion...how did you get that name?" my dad asked me.
"I haven't the slightest clue," I said sarcasticly.
"She would be proud of you," dad hugged me.
"Thanks dad," I said while hugging him back.
"Who would be proud?" Brendon asked while he was waiting for my brother who was playing with Marion.
"My grandmom," I said and sat down.

We talked and eat and talked, but then I felt a little tired and went to bed. Marion was already sleeping so I just stood there and looked over her. She was so pretty. But she didn't look like me when I was a baby. Wonder what Brendon looked like. I just hope she didn't get everything from Brendon. Well, at leats not the lie and cheat part of him. Other parts, fine by me.

I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep. I slowly got out of bed and made my way to Pete's room. I know he'd be up, because he always writes new music at night. I knocked on his door and a voice said I could come in. When I had closed the door behind me, my suprise was big when I saw Brendon there with a guitar.

"I couldn't sleep, what's your reason young lady?"
"Same. So what are you doing here?"
"I'm writing songs. Something has changed in my life and that makes me make music."
"Yeah, your life has done a 180."
"Yeah. I'm just hoping that there won't be another 180."
"Me too Brendon, me too."

Our eyes met in this dark room. Words weren't needed, when Brendon put the guitar down and walked over to me. Hejust stood infront of me, our eyes looking straight into one another. He kept his distance. He kissed my cheek gently and then walked away. He walked out of the room, leaving me unable to do something. When I could move again, I walked back to my room, thinking about that moment me and Brendon just had. When I got to my room, I saw Brendon looking over at Marion. I went to him and hugged him from behind. After the hug, I toke his hand and walked over to the bed. We both went under the covers and I fell asleep in his arms. What could be more perfect?