Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

When I See You Smile

I opened my eyes the next morning and saw the place next to was empty. I got out of bed and noticed that Marion wasn't in her bed. I walked downstairs where in the kitchen Pete was making breakfast.

"Morning sunshine."
"Morning Pete. Making me breakfast?"
"Well someone has to."
"You are a sweetheart. Hey where is Brendon and Marion?"
"They are in the living room. I'll bring your breakfast to the living room."

I walked into the living room where Brendon was watching cartoons with Marion in his arms sleeping. I sat next to him and changed the chanel to MTV.

"Hey," Brendon whispered."
"Good morning to you too."
"I was watching that."
"MTV is better."
"Whatever."

Marion at this point was waking up and she was crying. At the same time Pete came to the room with my breakfast and toke Marion so he could feed her and spend some time with her. He left me with Brendon and as I toke a bite from my toast, Brendon changed the chanel. I rolled my eyes and toke the remote from him and turned the TV off.

"Now why did you do that for?"
"Because if I can't see what I want, then you can't either."
"You're kinda mean."
"I am not."
"Wanna go out with?"

I dropped my toast on the table and turned my head to face him.

"Like on a date?"
"Well that was my idea."
"Yeah, why not."
"Good. But you have to wear this."

Brendon gave me a Victoria's Secret bag. I just gave him a "wtf" look.

"Don't look at the bag, look what is inside it."

I toke a look inside and it was nothing what I thoughed I would find. It was a short black dress. I gave him another look.

"See. Wasn't what you thoughed you will find?"
"You seem to amaze me all the time."
"That is a good thing you know."
"But what about Marion?"
"Pete will need the practise so he will babysit?"
"Wait. Back up. Pete needs practise?"
"Yeah. Sam's pregnant."
"Sam?"
"His girlfriend."
"I'm so lost."
"It happens."
"Ok."
"So be very ready for the evening."

He stood up and walked away. Be very ready for the evening? What the hell did he mean by that. Guess I'll know in the evening. But for now, I turned on the TV, put MTV on and started eating my breakfast again. Damn, Pete is a good cook.