Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"It's like you have mind control over her!"

Frank was sat in between Gerard’s legs, slowly falling asleep. Gerard’s room was lit only by the TV in front of the bed. Gerard’s left hand was playing with Frank’s hair as Frank played with his other. He wrapped his arms around Frank’s waist, pulling his back against his chest.

“I think we should go on a date tomorrow.” Gerard’s voice was muffled by Frank’s hair. Frankie giggled at the feeling.

“Gerard, I have school tomorrow.” Frank turned his head to see Gerard staring at him with a cute little pout. “Aw, Gerard, don’t look at me like that.”

Gerard sighed and nodded. Frank turned his head a bit more so he could kiss the pout away from Gerard’s lips.

“What if I could get you out of school?” Gerard looked at him with a hopeful glance.

“I highly doubt you could do that. They have this thing where only the people who are on your emergency contact list can take you out of school.”

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll take care of that.” Gerard grinned as Frank just shrugged, then turned back to the TV. “You’re so cute, baby.” Frank giggled, feeling Gerard trail tiny kisses all over the back of his neck.

“Gee, stop!” Frank giggled cutely as he tried to wiggle out of Gerard’s tightening grasp around his waist. Frank gasped feeling the tip of Gerard’s hot tongue trail from the back of his neck to his earlobe, where it was caught between teeth. “Come on, Gerard. I’m sleepy.”

Gerard sighed. “Okay.” He rolled over with Frank still in his arms, so they now lied next to each other. Gerard heard Frank grumble. “What?” He chuckled.

“I didn’t think you were really going to stop!” Frank whined with a pout. Gerard pressed his lips softly to Frank’s.

“There’ll be plenty of time for that next time. Just go to sleep for now, you have school tomorrow!” Frank groaned but still listened to Gerard.

Frank rubbed at his eyes tiredly, hearing Christy yapping in his ear about how she thinks sheep will one day rule the world. No matter how much Frank agreed with her, he was just too tired to deal with the outside world.

“So, Frankie, have you and Gerard done the dirty yet?” Christy grinned at Frank’s shocked eyes. He chuckled under his breath before shaking his head slowly. She frowned. “Why the hell not?” She screamed. She always seemed to be able to make everyone that is around her to jump from surprise.

“Well, first of all; we just got together like a month and a half ago. And second of all; I just don’t think either of us are ready for that.” He shrugged as she nodded her head understandingly.

“Frank Iero, please report to the office for dismissal. Frank Iero, for dismissal.”

Frank stared confusedly at the little talking box at the front of the room towards the door. He looked over at Christy to see if she had any idea. Seeing that she was sitting there, trying to balance a pencil on her nose, he shook his head and got his stuff together before exiting the classroom.

Gerard smirked at the young secretary as she giggled at his joke. The Way charm just never seemed to fail. He rolled his eyes discreetly, seeing her lean over, showing off the valley between her breasts. If only she knew. Gerard laughed in his head.

“Gerard?” Gerard turned around with a genuine smile at the confused teenager.

“Hey, Frank. Your mom wanted me to pick you up for your doctor’s appointment.” Gerard winked at Frank, causing a small smile to spread across his face.

“Oh yeah, of course! I forgot all about it!”

Gerard nodded with a smile, before turning around to the gawking blond. “So, I guess this is goodbye…” Gerard looked at her with a confused, but charming stare.

“Oh, Kara! But you can call me Kitty.” She fluttered her fake eye lashes at him.

“Of course. Goodbye Kitten.” Gerard purposefully changed her nickname, causing her take in a large, flustered breath. She waved her hand to him dreamily.

Walking out, Frank giggled and turned to him. “What was that all about? It’s like you have mind control over her!” Frank raised the back of his hand to his forehead, moving his fingers in an awkward motion.

Gerard giggled and wrapped his arm around his slim waist. “It’s just the Way charm.” Frank rolled his eyes at Gerard’s large smirk. “It worked on you!”

“Of course, you act all shy at first, but behind closed doors, you’re a sexual beast waiting to be unleashed!” Frank made dramatic hand motion towards the sky to make his point.

“Sure?” Gerard shook his head and laughed. “If that’s how you want to put it…” Gerard’s voice trailed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so the date isn't here... Yet. Lol. I just wanted to update for you guys. I haven't updated in for awhile, it was bumming me out haha. Plus, I'm on Spring Break now!

Comment, tell me what you think! :]
<3

Sorry, forgot!
Twitter
Formspring