Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"It's so fluffy!"

Hopping out of the car, Gerard grabbed onto Frank's hand, lacing their fingers. Frankie smiled at the way their fingers seemed to fit so perfectly together. "Come on!" Gerard began hopping from foot to foot, as Frank just followed at a leisurely pace.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Don't get your panties in a bunch." Frank mocked irritation.

Gerard stood gaping at Frank, "But Frankie! I'm not wearing any panties!" A blush covered his cheeks as on-lookers giggled at him, waving his arms around to make his point. Frank covered his laugh with his free hand as Gerard hid his blush with his long hair.

"Come on, Gerard." Frank smiled at Gerard, opening the mall door. Gerard squeaked in surprise when he felt Frank's hand slide into his back pocket and gave a small squeeze. "You know you like it," Frank laughed.

"Frankie," Gerard giggled and slapped Frank's arm, cutely.

For the rest of the afternoon, they strolled throughout the mall, occasionally buying things and harmless flirting. While on their journey, there were a few tween girls that giggled at how adorable they were, and Gerard blushed into Frank's neck. Of course, that just caused the girls squeal out excitedly. Frank chuckled good-heartedly, still having his hand in the back of Gerard's skin tight jeans.

"Who knew girls found gay men, sexy..." Frank was still puzzled over the idea. Then he thought how gay women together, was always a nice thing to see for him, but he preferred gay men. He just shrugged not coming to a reasonable conclusion.

Gerard didn't learn until now, that going shopping really brought out the gay-side of Frank. Gerard was amazed at how much one man could carry and need. The contents of Frank's shopping bags ranged from jeans and shirts to stuffed animals and handcuffs... Not that Gerard was complaining about the last item. He was sure they'd find a use for those. But compared to Gerard's few bags, it was like Frank bought the whole mall. Maybe I should think about cleaning pools.

Gerard was brought out of his thoughts by a very high pitched squeal coming from Frank. "What is it?!" Gerard jumped in front of Frank with his arms spread out, ready to take down any form of danger. He straightened out at the cute giggles that escaped Frank's mouth. "What?"

"You're so adorable." Frank pecked Gerard's blushing cheek.

"Why'd you squeal?"

Frank huffed, "It was not a squeal. It was a manly sound of excitement." He crossed his arms, jutting out his hip. The sight of Frank standing there with a pout, arms crossed, hip jutted, with millions of shopping bags surrounding his feet made Gerard want to break down and laugh.

"Fine. It was a 'manly sound of excitement'." Gerard formed quotation marks with his fingers when he quoted Frankie.

Frank slapped Gerard's arm, "Do not mock me!" Frank wanted to act serious, but he couldn't stop the smile on his face from forming. "Anyway, I just wanted to go in there!" Frank pointed to Hot topic with a grin stretched across is lips.

"Okay okay. Let's go. then after this, how about we go get some ice cream?" Frank nodded, practically breaking his neck with how fast his neck was moving.

Joining hands, they walked into the dimly lit store with loud rock music blasting from the speakers. Gerard smiled at how Frank went straight for the stuffed animals and weird little knick knacks.

"Aw! Look at it Gee!" Frank squealed, shoving a Skulanimal in his face. "It's so soft!" Frank rubbed the little plushie against his face. Gerard smiled at the way Frank would wrinkle his nose cutely when he dragged the soft material against his cheek. Frank sighed and set the little plush toy back on the rack and walked away towards the clothes.

Gerard glanced back at Frank, before he picked up the toy and threw a random shirt over the top of its head. Gerard smiled to himself, thinking about how Frank would react to him buying him the plushie. Gerard shook his head with a smirk as he watched Frank not even think twice before adding things to the growing pile in his arms.

By the time they were ready to leave the store, Gerard only had the plushie, two shirts, and a pair of gray skinny jeans. While Frank had shirts, jeans, bracelets, bandannas, and little knick knacks that Gerard couldn't even identify.

"Can we get ice cream now, Gee?" Frank looked up at Gerard with a cute little grin playing across his face.

Lacing their hands together, Gerard looked down at Frank and kissed the top of his head, "Of course."

Skipping into the little, colorful shop, Frank pressed his face up against the glass that held the ice cream. Gerard strolled casually next to him while placing an arm around Frank's little waist. "What're you getting, babe?" Gerard spoke into Frank's hair, mentally awing at how good his hair smelt.

Frank made a little grunting noise and shuffled his feet irritably, pouting. "I don't know, Gee." The statement came out more like a whine. Gerard chuckled.

"Pick whatever you'd like."

Frank made a little 'hm' sound with his lips and grinned, one again pressing his face against the glass that was now fogging from his little breaths.

"What can I get you, hun?" An elderly woman with a kind smile looked at Frank with amusement evident in her eyes.

"Can I have that one?" Frank's little voice came out shy as he pointed at the strawberry ice cream.

"Sure you can. And you, sweetie?" She brought her attention to Gerard who was smiling down at Frank, who still had his face against the glass, making little drawings on it.

"Um, I'll have the same, thank you," he smiled up at the woman, who nodded and got their ice cream cones ready.

"Here ya'll go," her southern drawl came out as she passed them their ice cream cones over the counter. "It's on the house," she interrupted Gerard from getting his wallet out of his jeans.

"Thank you!" Frank squealed before hopping away to a table. The woman and Gerard just laughed quietly.

"Thank you, miss."

"No problem, sweetie. It's always nice to see a young couple in love." Gerard smiled one more time to the woman before sitting across Frank.

In love with, Frank? Gerard furrowed his eye brows slightly at the thought.

Frank went cross-eyed trying to lick the ice cream that somehow got into the tip of his nose.

Gerard smirked and got out a napkin and wiped away the little dot as Frank giggled.

"I got you something," Gerard interrupted Frank's licking. Frank's eyes lit up.

"Aw, really?" Excitement was obvious in Frank's voice. Gerard nodded and brought out the little toy from the bag next to him on his seat. Frank gasped and grinned, holding the toy in his hand. "Thank you, Gee!" Frank's squeal only made Gerard's smile grow. "It's so fluffy!" Frank scrubbed the toy against his face in amusement with his eyes closed and nose wrinkled.

Gerard smiled at the sight. In love with Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
0__0 sorry for taking so long.... I don't really have an excuse... Don't kill me? Please?
Ahem, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Johnna and Kathy, because if it weren't for them, it would've probably taken longer to post this x]

Try reading my other story! Jersey Shore, Pauly D, slash. It's just a Pauly D/OC. Go check it out if you're interested. I'll try to update that this week hopefully.

And I hoped you enjoyed this :] And I'm kind of thinking of closing this up. I have an idea for another frerard that actually has a valid plot x] But I'm not totally sure yet.

I can't believe I missed updating on Frank's birthday! D: And this story's birthday! I can't believe I've been writing this for a year already.

Really long author's note... Anyway, enjoy the cute fluffy-ness! n__n