Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"At this rate, you're gonna become a damn stalker."

As Frank proceeded, he kept an eye on the window that led into the kitchen. Every once in a while, he’d see the same guy from before looking at him. He sighed as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. Whoever thought cleaning a pool was easy, is an idiot. His eye caught the figure in the window and smirked to himself, raising his arms above his head, stretching.

In the kitchen, Gerard sat peeking out at the window as his mom bustled around the kitchen, getting the cookies and coffee ready. His jaw hung slack when he saw Frank stretch, loving the way his muscles rippled under the sweat slicked skin.

All the while, Donna stood off to the side giggling silently at her son. “Come on Gerard, if you’re going to sit there and drool over this boy, put a napkin under you!” Gerard’s eyes grew with shock and threw his hand over his mouth trying to clean off the drool, only to realize there was none. Donna laughed at her son as he rolled his eyes.

“You think you’re so funny,” he grumbled as he went to look back outside.

“At this rate, you’re gonna become a damn stalker.” Gerard just ignored her.

As Gerard looked out the window again, he saw Frank look back at him. He gave a sheepish grin and gave a small wave. Frank smirked and nodded in his direction, making Gerard let out a long breath.

“Gee!” He turned around to be pounced on by his younger brother, Mikey. “What are you doing here?”

“Came back for vacation,” Gerard grinned at his brother. He still had his large thick rimmed glasses and his lanky stature.

“Cool, we can stay up late and hang out! It’ll be so awesome! But not right now, I got a date.” That was when Gerard really took in his appearance. The tie around his neck, should’ve been enough to tell him.

“Who’s the girl?”

“Her name’s Alicia. She’s amazing Gerard.” You could practically see hearts floating around his head like a cartoon.

“Well, Mikes, bring her over soon, so I can meet her.” Mikey nodded happily before skipping out the house.

Gerard sat there for a while just taking in his old childhood home. The light green walls of the living room was still the same, along with the tan couches that were situated in front of the TV. The peach colored walls of the kitchen were exactly the same, including the height measurement marks near the door.

“Um, Ms. Donna, the pool’s done.” Gerard turned around to see Frank with a towel hanging from his right hand. He was still in only his swimming trunks with red designs on the bottom of them. Gerard’s mouth began to water as he caught the glistening shine of Frank’s lip ring.

“Well, Frank, you’re just on time! The cookies and coffee are done. Just take a seat next to Gerard.” Gerard shook his head vigorously at his mom as she, being the evil mother she is stuck her tongue out at him.

“So Gerard is it?” Frank took a seat next to Gerard with his smirk in place.

“I – uh – yeah?” Gerard smacked his head mentally. Really, could he have gotten any more stupid? Tripping himself up over a 16 year old boy.

The smirk on Frank’s face just stayed in place as he watched Gerard squirm in his seat. Frank let his eyes travel from his silky black hair that hung above his shoulders in a messy mop. The gold and green that danced in his eyes. Down to the thin pink lips. Frank couldn’t help but to let his eyes wander lower down to his shoulders that led to large hands with long fingers.

“Gerard, what kind of college do you go to?” Frank bit a piece off of the chocolate chip cookie that was placed on a plate in front of him.

“Art, really. I really just do things like comic design and cartoons. Every once in a while I’ll do sculpting.”

“Like with the really thick clay?” Gerard nodded as he drank his coffee. Frank nodded with understanding. Then his smirk returned, “You must have strong hands then?” Gerard choked on his coffee. Donna looked at them with an amused expression. She knew how Frank was a flirt. She hired him not only to clean the pool, but to mess with Gerard. Yes, she was an evil mother, but Gerard will enjoy it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd love to thank you all for the comments and subscribers! I'd especially like to thank:

softspoken
demolitionlover13
HangMeFromTheHeavens
InVadErZimIzMyTwIn
SibelMCR
Kaylaxxx
Xx!!SKITTLEZ!!xX
FluorescentChaos
Carcinogenic Love

Also I want you all to check out this story that I've pretty much become a stalker of, it's by softspoken ; Don't Ask, Don't Tell